GMA REF

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts
  • Interests:ww2 1940s
    Reptiles
    Scooters its a Mod thing.

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:42 PM

Oh yes TM is for me for 1st choice,i know there plastic bodys but,hey that doesn't stop ya fitting a metal one on,keep them basic thats what i say,last for ages.
(Captain) U.S 101st airborne,506th PIR, Easy Company

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
And many many more Battles

#3 Richard

Richard

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:27 PM

TM base all ways for me! ive ventured away from it with my latest gun and payed the price i will now always start my guns with a tm and upgrade around that !
Rich

Eagle 6

#4 Doomeagle

Doomeagle

GMA REF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Cricket - Legspin Bowler<br />Rugby - No. 6 Flanker<br />Call of Duty 4<br />Ghost Recon Gold Edition<br />Battlefield 2<br />Airsoft<br />Fishing

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

Here here! smile.gif
Good luck Marin Colak - World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) Marin Colak Profile

Watch Marin Race on: Sky - British Eurosports 1 or 2 (410+412) March 22nd

#5 DEAGLE DUDE

DEAGLE DUDE

covert operations

• Members
  • 1,368 posts
  • Interests:airsoft , xbox , airsoft, ........boobs
    covert ops is my middle name - always check your back as ill be there 99% of the time ;)

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:19 PM

ditto , tm are good , fine as stock , leave em be shoot like a beast
G.O.N.D.O.R

#6 Grimlock

Grimlock

Myrmidon DM/GMA Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Honey badgers & Myrmidons

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:41 PM

TM rocks totally. I have had my m16a2 for 5 years and the only thing i have had to change was the gears. I admit i have replaced the plastic body and now the only thing internal wise that is the same is the motor, however most of the work has been done in the last year. TM is a benchmark !!!!!!

And their 1911 is fantastic

"If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya. Because we're firing blanks doesn't mean we have to be thinking nice thoughts. So you remember, you keep the fire down, right, you get stuck in and you kick their fu**ing teeth out, or I guarantee you, Joe, they will be eating your bollocks for breakfast, sunshine"

"Just perfect" - Caz 26/7/14

#7 Doomeagle

Doomeagle

GMA REF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Cricket - Legspin Bowler<br />Rugby - No. 6 Flanker<br />Call of Duty 4<br />Ghost Recon Gold Edition<br />Battlefield 2<br />Airsoft<br />Fishing

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

TM is top notch!
Had my TM M4S-System for 4 years now, Only ever had 1 problem, (if you can call it that), when I had a BB jam on it. However, I was so inexperienced at the time, I thought I had well and truly broken it!

TM MK23 SOCOM I use at the moment is excellent too, as well as a GSPEC I have purchased recently, and that, is superb!

No bad things to say about TM!

Regards
Good luck Marin Colak - World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) Marin Colak Profile

Watch Marin Race on: Sky - British Eurosports 1 or 2 (410+412) March 22nd

#8 Sonshu

Sonshu

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

I am a huge ICS fan and all of my guns really are ICS apart from my M14 which I love.

The TM M14 is excellent and very accurarate over range. So much so that I use it in the Village games as well.

My M4 and M16 are nice but the M14 is awsome. If ICS did a M14 I may well have gone for that just out of Loyalty but the TM M14 rocks.

#9 cptdarling

cptdarling

GMA Eversley Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Airsofting, Scouts, Computer games

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

I have had a TM thompson M1a1 for about ten years, I have only had two issues with it, stripped a piston and gear after lots of wear and tear. The other issue was that the metal plate that holds the front end on broke so replaced it with an upgraded part. TM have since improved the part in question on all thompsons. Other than that it still rocks and has stayed in one peice despite being dropped etc.

All my AEG`s are TM. Tm all the way!

#10 Sc0rpion

Sc0rpion

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Running and BMX freestyle.
    Gun repairs, Up grades and Down grades, ask about custom work.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

TM rocks totally. I have had my m16a2 for 5 years and the only thing i have had to change was the gears. I admit i have replaced the plastic body and now the only thing internal wise that is the same is the motor, however most of the work has been done in the last year. TM is a benchmark !!!!!!

And their 1911 is fantastic

Lol sounds like Triggers broom!

Had a TM G36 the day it was first launched in the UK, is awesome.

Scorp

#11 buddy

buddy

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Tokyo Marui all the way. They are easily my favourite manufacturer. I have owned A&K, ICS and Kings Arms but I have got rid of all them.

I currently run a Scar -L recoil, an MP7 aep and an M14 I have put a wood kit on. I have also owned a G36K recoil, Glock 18C and Glock 26A. All are fantastic and totally reliable. I don't upgrade them as I find their perfomance is great when they are stock.

If I had to pick one fault with them, it is that some of the plastics on certian AEGs can be a bit shiny, but that can easily be sorted by modification or a bit of Krylon.

Have said all this, I am hearing good things abotu the CYMA AK so I think that I may get the AKS 74U to serve as a spare/loan gun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users