- Goggles must be worn at all times when outside of the safe zone unless a Ref calls an area SAFE. DO NOT TAKE THEM OFF DURING A GAME!
- If your goggles fall off or are damaged, place your hands over your eyes and call CEASE FIRE, a Ref will come to your aid.
- We strongly recommend a full-face mask, as you will get shot in the face. Please try to make body shots wherever possible.
- Safe Zone and GOING SAFE!
- All weapons must have their magazines removed (including pistols) and have no BBs in the firing chamber. DO NOT take your goggles off until a ref has called it safe to do so.
- Site safety
- When entering buildings take care, as the floors may be slippery, and be careful when climbing through windows.
- Do not climb on the roofs of the buildings, and be mindful when scrambling over rubble piles.
- The Woodland and scrubland areas have been fairly untouched so mind your footing and low branches and do not climb up trees.
- Out of bounds areas
- Do not go in the collapsed Ops building, you can shoot around but not in it.
- Do not go into any of the farmer’s fields adjacent to the gaming areas.
- Do not shoot at the livestock or wildlife.
- Aug-Jan: Do not go beyond the Ops tree and Copse tree.
- Fire Points and first aid
- In case of an uncontrolled fire, all persons must make their way to the SAFE Zone for a head count – HAVE YOU SIGNED IN?
- The First aid point is at the Safe Zone, we can only deal with scratches and scrapes, any worse you will have to go to A&E or call an ambulance.
- Gun safety and discipline.
- At point blank range a single shot or double tap is sufficient.
- Guns must NOT be fired for more than a 1 second burst to prevent overkill.
- No blind firing, be sure you have a target to shot at.
- Engagement range for qualified weapons over 350fps 20m DMR
- Engagement range for qualified weapons over 400fps 30m Sniper
- Surrender call! At point blank range you may use the ‘Surrender’ call to reduce the chance of injury.
- Knife Kill - Must be rubber, tap on the body or gun ONLY (no striking, stabbing or throwing)
- Pyro must not be thrown at a live target.
- ANY heavy cased pyro must be UNDER ARM ROLLED or DROPPED ONLY, no posting through windows!
- No homemade pyro!
- No smokes inside buildings
- Mark 5 or 9mm blanks maximum.
- Do not touch pyro that is not yours.
- Under 18s
- Must wear full face protection.
- Cannot use Pyro of any kind
- Airsoft is a game of TRUST, we do NOT allow shooting to a yield or cheating, if you’re hit first take it. This will raise the level of game play in the field.
- Shoot with your guns, not with your mouths and always give the benefit of doubt first. Any continued issues should be taken up with a ref or marshal in the field.
1 - Start the game.
2 – Ref call on a player
3 - Game over/stop game.
The whistle has been blown three times, GO SAFE! Mags out and clear your chambers, DO NOT take you goggles off until a ref has said it’s safe to do so.
Call Ceasefire followed by the problem, Ceasefire man down, Ceasefire Dog walker Etc. Anyone can make the CEASE FIRE call. Game play must stop and all players are to stay where they are until one blast of the whistle starts the game again or Refs calls the game to a close.
Make sure all your rubbish and empty bottles get put in the bins provided.
THE REF’S WORD IS FINAL, we are here solely to make sure you have the very best airsoft experience, it’s now in your hands!!!