• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bobgog

bobgog

Hunters Arbitrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:mountain biking, walking in the woods, shooting, socializing with quality folk, airsoft, larp, table top games,ps3, sleeping and eating.

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

Some one please revive this story. Im loosing the will to live outside the wasteland. Truth is im not cut out for the ''normal'' world. Much better off in the wastes. Please advise us, is this idea / game dead and forgotten? Lost to the dusty past or is some one gonna pull off a game of epic portions so i can live the wasteland life again for a few days?

I have been running about my local area at night. In my wasteland get up. The locals don't really know what to make of it. Some times they chase me with axes and some times buck shot. So please for the sake of my sanity and personal safety. Make another game. It seems a genuinely wrong thing to happen to this game after all the work that has been put in by organizers and players alike. The wastelands must live on.  :ph34r:

bobdog

#2 dieselmonkey

dieselmonkey

AKA Evo.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, reenacting

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:33 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, it means a lot as one of the organisers. :)

Long story short, it got put on the back burner for a few reasons. For my part, I got a new job that involved working weekends, lost it, was unemployed for a while, but now back in a job as of last week, that doesn't involve working weekends again. As for Gadge, once his wedding/honeymoon is out of the way, we can see if we can get planning something to work around his band's gigs. 

So, to summarise, it's currently sleeping, but not dead.  :ph34r:

#3 Nephilim

Nephilim

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

Thank god, my friends have started asking me about when the next one will be. Even though we got no sleep and got completely soaked we had a blast. All the Ravens Gates guys are itching to go again, we have scores to settle with Vikings. Cant wait :)    

#4 lostdave

lostdave

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

Score-settling with the Vikings may have to wait for another North-West event, as I (and those of the JVC who attend) are likely to be busy running the monster crew at the primary Gadge/Evo game.

Little Dave - Svein Noovertakingson, Jarl of JVC; Catatonic Guy; Digger; Raiders; whatever other crazies the Wasteland needs. 

#5 ChromeNewt

ChromeNewt

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

Bump. This needs some ressurection, dammit. Too beloved to let die.

PTE. Peat Barstard - Tallion

#6 dieselmonkey

dieselmonkey

AKA Evo.

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, reenacting

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:04 PM

Bump. This needs some ressurection, dammit. Too beloved to let die.

Well, my house renovation/sale is finally completed, so that's one massive hurdle out of the way, as that's all I've been doing pretty much every weekend for the last two years.

I've still got some ongoing health issues, but I'll have a word with Gadge when he's back from Canada, and we'll try and give you guys an update asap. I'm feeling considerably less burnt out by airsoft/larp after the enforced break, so hopefully the news might be positive.  

#7 joseph porta

joseph porta

GMA-NW The Boss

• Global Moderators
  • 683 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

Reviveing a dead post.

Currently planing a revival for September 2017.

Only problem is it will in manchester, and limeted to approxamatly 30 places. 

once the planning is done , i will post a link

if any of the old fallout players are still around and interested, it will be a new storyline based on fallout 4

#8 Martin B-

Martin B-

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Location:Leeds, West Yorkshire.. An' Ah'll tell thi that fer nowt
  • Interests:Cycling(MTB),
    Fishing (Course/Carp),
    Killing Zombies..

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

It's been to long and we need to get some heads together and help both Gadge and Evo out...

I'm more than happy to help with this at any site..

Ouch that hurts! Do it again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users