#1 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hi chaps

Regrettably we're going to have to set back the forthcoming wastelander event by a a few weeks.

While the story is already to go, I've actually got to do a job on the 19th of April in one place and then the next night be in another city so there is no way on earth I could be at the event myself.

Equally the event i'm working at has swallowed up a *lot* of the NPC/raider crew so we'd be incredibly short staffed.

Once i've been able to fix a new date with Josh,Clifton Matt and Evo we'll post it up asap.

#2 Bastonne

Bastonne

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:building things and combat games

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

i dont mind helping with npcing if me and a few mates can get a lift from ipswich. what stuff should we take?

#3 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

Its postponed chap, we have a full NPC crew and if I didnt change the date at least two of the organisers would not be able to attend and about 75 per cent of my crew.

As said, the event is postponed for the time being.

#4 NiKtheALiEN

NiKtheALiEN

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:So many, so little time!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

We'll be waiting! A few weeks isn't much :)

#5 bobgog

bobgog

Hunters Arbitrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:mountain biking, walking in the woods, shooting, socializing with quality folk, airsoft, larp, table top games,ps3, sleeping and eating.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

Any updates dear chap?

bobdog

#6 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

Erm its less likely than ever at the mo tbh.

I've got a new full time job as marketting manager for an armed forces charity (www.forces.org.uk  give us your money!) so i just dont have the time in the week I had to plan stuff.

I've also got a 'tour' of sorts with the band this summer so it's all gigs and rehearsals for [re]noized  (if anyones interested Nottingham April 19, Sheffield May 24, Birmingham May 25, London June 2 and Bradford July12) so I just dont have any time to make stuff, right stuff, organise it etc etc.

Evo, Matt and I have chatted about this, we will do another at some point but it wont be this year, if it is it would be August at the earliest and no later than that, its much more likely it will be next summer now.

I know its a ballached and a shame now everyones really got into it but I've been living on a pittance for years and i'm actually looking forwards to having an income again, it's also nice that the work we put in on the band (my missus is in the same band so it's no hassle gigging :)  )  is paying off.

we do want to do one, we just need a quiet bit of time to plan it in and a good weekend to run it.

G

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users