13 replies to this topic

#1 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,929 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:26 PM

Hi guys, we have decided to only run 2 CW events this year due to the slowly declining numbers.  

We have:

11-12 April at Westwood

1-2 August at Eversley

More is less;)

#2 Lardassmonkey

Lardassmonkey

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

Less is more you mean? :huh:

#3 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:33 PM

ooh poo, sergey is very disappointed :(

#4 Ian.

Ian.

2nd Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:29 PM

Yes, my little heart is broken, I'm in Cornwall for the Augest date and with no October-ish game, April will be my last game this year. :(

GERMANRIBBON.jpg
BORDER.jpgSHINGLE.jpgOPS.jpgMINSK.jpgANZIO.pngSevastapol%20Medal.jpgTheDrop.jpggothic.jpg

#5 Yankee Mike

Yankee Mike

Captain

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:13 AM

Well lets make sure April is the best CW game ever then!

Corporal Hancock: Sir.
[Offers mug of tea]

Major General Urquhart: Hancock. I've got lunatics laughing at me from the woods. My original plan has been scuppered now that the jeeps haven't arrived. My communications are completely broken down. Do you really believe any of that can be helped by a cup of tea?

Corporal Hancock: Couldn't hurt, sir.

#6 tomlegg

tomlegg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Vietnam Airsoft

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:51 AM

Damn straight!

Gunman Events:

VIETNAM:  Ia Drang Part 2: Broken Arrow - The Long Walk - Choker - Ho Chi Minh - Overdrive - Battle of the Chuối Gà River - Operation Diamond Head

COLD WAR:  Cutthroat - Black Gold Part 2: Two Faces - Hockwerk - Double Barrel Part 1 - Operation Light House - Battle of the Weser - Gulag - DMZ 84 - The Dark

Non Gunman Events:

VIETNAM:  DorkingNAM Nov. 2009 - DorkingNAM April 2010 - CS 'In Country 8' Aug. 2010 - CS 'In Country 9' Aug. 2011 - DorkingNAM Oct. 2011 - DorkingNAM Nov. 2012 - Operation: Dust Off April 2014 - Operation: Dust Off II May 2015

OTHER:  CS Operation "Full Metal Wedding Jacket" June 2012 - WWII The Battle of Tulagi April 2016 - Grenada Day 2 August 2016

#7 Yankee Mike

Yankee Mike

Captain

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:57 AM

Does the two games include Black Gold, so one European game a year plus Black Gold or 2 Europe and a Black Gold?

Corporal Hancock: Sir.
[Offers mug of tea]

Major General Urquhart: Hancock. I've got lunatics laughing at me from the woods. My original plan has been scuppered now that the jeeps haven't arrived. My communications are completely broken down. Do you really believe any of that can be helped by a cup of tea?

Corporal Hancock: Couldn't hurt, sir.

#8 Ginger_Biscuit

Ginger_Biscuit

GMA Eversley Marshal

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:22 AM

There won't be a Black Gold this year and likely not next year given the low turnout.

Cold War in general will have 2/3 games (couple of big events with a more roleplay/'ops' focus to the other) a year. If the players increase then we can run more events and book different sites in future.

#9 Ian.

Ian.

2nd Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

I think we will Blaine, :D

GERMANRIBBON.jpg
BORDER.jpgSHINGLE.jpgOPS.jpgMINSK.jpgANZIO.pngSevastapol%20Medal.jpgTheDrop.jpggothic.jpg

#10 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:13 PM

even biger poo, big ali is not pleased! no black gold games! poo, poo, & a thousand poo's, black gold is one of my most favourite games of the year! & all the blinkin ak's etc I have collected, very, very, sad :( :( :(

big ali will be forced to spend time with his ugly wife, back end of camel is prettier! for the love of alah please lets have a black gold game.

a very sad big ali.

#11 Crowley

Crowley

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:Woof

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:58 PM

For Ali's sake lets have a black gold game!

#12 Ian.

Ian.

2nd Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

Lol, let's start a save big ali campaign we could get t-shirts and everything, even start a faceache page. We may even raise enough to by his brother sergay a little tank.

GERMANRIBBON.jpg

#13 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

big ali is truly blessed to have such good friends, & who know how sad his life will become, if he has to spend time with his pig ugly wife, I apologise to pigs, even they are prettier.

so yes, yes, my brothers, let's try & persuade the Saudi to allow us to have a black gold game.

big ali

p.s. sergey would be very happy to have a little tank! but big ali would not be!

#14 Fluffy Bunny

Fluffy Bunny

Tea Drinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Shizzle

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:30 AM

We must issue a fatwa for brother Ali to have new vehicle for leaving wife behind at great speed! Also to give brother Mujahedeen many firepowers in the field of battle against the communist pig Sergey and his tank! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users