Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:11 AM

Battlefield 2015

Sept 12-13
GUNMAN Westwood Equestrian Centre, Herts

Welcome to another Gunman Airsoft Open Weekend with limited ammo and medic rules. This is a game for everyone and you can use any sort of mag Hi, Low cap etc. up to the Ammo Limit.We have both sets of kit for rentals too, so get involved!!!
Desert camo (BLUE FORCE) vs Green camo (RED FORCE)
If need be, we can hand out Blue and red armbands to balance the sides.

Walk on costs £30 per day (Saturday or Sunday) or just £50 for the whole weekend.Rental guns are available for an extra £25 per day or £35 for the weekend (limited gun hire available, please prebook to guarantee yours).We will be onsite from 16.00 on the Friday, so if you want to start the Social from Friday, feel free to join us, we have a large camping area and toilets on site.

ALSO - we have added a night game for £15 for those that fancy staying over or just joining us for the Evening. ONLY £10 if your already booked and payed for the day/weekend game.

Scenario for ‘Battlefield 2015’
Europe has been carved up and conventional war has broken out. Every battle weekend will be for a country or region in Europe. If either force battles its way to the homeland and capitol of the enemy, they will control Europe and win the war. Join the war effort trooper…
Saturday.
This will be a battle weekend with key CPs in play to fight over. Both sides will be trying to dominate region and complete set objectives as they go or destroy M-com stains set out in a Rush style mission.

This is going to be muchos epicness!!

Day 2 (Sunday) will roll on from the Saturday’s game.

The forces are:
NATO BLUE FORCE – Desert
EASTERN ALLIANCE RED FORCE – GREEN

Any questions on camo, just shout up on the here etc.
We have full catering on site.
We advise you bring plenty of water and rations to consume during game play as you will be out for up to 2 hrs – 3hrs at a time.Please try to be as prepared as possible with kit to save time in the morning. 8.30 ARRIVAL!!

#2 Grimlock

Grimlock

Myrmidon DM/GMA Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Honey badgers & Myrmidons

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:18 PM

I'm there
"If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya. Because we're firing blanks doesn't mean we have to be thinking nice thoughts. So you remember, you keep the fire down, right, you get stuck in and you kick their fu**ing teeth out, or I guarantee you, Joe, they will be eating your bollocks for breakfast, sunshine"

"Just perfect" - Caz 26/7/14

#3 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

That is awesome news.  Rush all weekend, with Mcoms and war;)

#4 -=256=-Junctionbox

-=256=-Junctionbox

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:44 PM

Am rounding my guys up for the Sunday.  Ah the joys of a 5 minute drive as opposed to the normal 90 minutes to Tudders!  I can have a lie in.  Could even go home for lunch..... won't though ;)

#5 Grimlock

Grimlock

Myrmidon DM/GMA Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Honey badgers & Myrmidons

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

Should have at least 2 more Myrmidons for this
"If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya. Because we're firing blanks doesn't mean we have to be thinking nice thoughts. So you remember, you keep the fire down, right, you get stuck in and you kick their fu**ing teeth out, or I guarantee you, Joe, they will be eating your bollocks for breakfast, sunshine"

"Just perfect" - Caz 26/7/14

#6 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

Right guys, we're looking busy both days.  please be on site for 8.30am in the morning unless your staying over;)

#7 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:39 AM

Wow...what an amazing weekend and a great start to building the community there.  Full on Battlefield Rush Action on the Saturday and scenario battles on the sunday.  I think we will just use bandages next time.  

Huge thanks to all the marshals too, we all did real good;)

#8 -=256=-Junctionbox

-=256=-Junctionbox

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:07 AM

I really enjoyed the Sunday.  If anyone is looking for a site that is convenient for the M25 and yet good mature woodland then this is it.  Gameplay is, as always, the best thing about Gunman.

Josh has spent time and money building up some structures that work really well.  The site is huge, over 150 acres I think and most of it is a mixture of coniferous and deciduous woodland.  The conifers preclude undergrowth a bit, but there is generally plenty of cover to be had, you just have to work for it in places.  There are some horse jumps and other structures in the open which means you can move across fields without being a sitting duck.

Tons of parking space in a huge field that would be big enough for a music festival, so camping over is a not a problem.

Josh is planning a big game there in November, so clear your calendars and get signed up when he advises the dates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users