3 replies to this topic

#1 GunmanAirsoft

GunmanAirsoft

2nd Lieutenant

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:39 PM

Three or more teams will be battling it out for various resources throughout the day in a bid to survive – will you be able to collect and hold onto enough supplies by the end of the match?  Will you let another team do all the hard work and then raid their camp at the last minute?  It’s totally up to you how you choose to tackle the game.

FilmSim days at Gunman are suitable for all levels of airsoft player, but are especially aimed at players who want slightly more realism than a skirmish game offers, while still getting plenty of trigger time and a lunch break.

The games usually last for two hours at a time and will contain several objectives and a good amount of trigger time.

Players carry two bandages, when you are shot a team-mate must get to you and apply one of your bandages to get you back in the game. When you run out of bandages you can return to the game by visiting a fixed HQ or a mobile field pack.

You may only take a limited supply of ammunition with you, but can reload at your HQ or mobile field pack at any time.

Being able to work in a team makes a big difference in these kind of games and is often essential to complete objectives.

You may bring any realistic weapon including two-tone guns as long as they do not exceed the site power limits.

Mid-cap magazines are recommended, but hi-caps are welcome within ammo limits. Rentals are available.

#2 ShamTheMan

ShamTheMan

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Battlefield, Guns, Gym, films, music, Overclocking PC's

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:46 PM

Count me in for Sunday please. I have to make up for my absence at Norwich last weekend. See you there :)

#3 Speelander

Speelander

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

me + 5

#4 GunmanAirsoft

GunmanAirsoft

2nd Lieutenant

• Gunman Management