25 replies to this topic

#21 AdeUK

AdeUK

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

....Gadge you realise that I am now wetting myself picturing you sneaking about with a squint carefully moving over imaginary trip wires :). I hope that Scorp didn't dismantle the site mains circuit :)
Posted Image

#22 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Oh  they were genuine wires, must have been left out from a previous game.

#23 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

We were surprised to be honest as it was on the downslope towards your base from cardiac hill and we hadnt seen you patrol up there all day but as it was in 'dead ground' to us it was possible.  We'd also met and parlayed with some afghans so we thought it could possibly have been theres.  They were the ones who guided us down to your positions and told us where most of your stuff was.

#24 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Apologies there James, i meant to comment on your post about sights normally being a waste of time (which i totally agree with) but accidentally edited your post.  Sorry chap, I wasnt concentrating and hit the wrong button!

few! no problem, just read this, & thought 'i never put that', thought someone had scamed my account, no problem dear chum, what you say is perfectly fine. i did by a very cheap, it has to be said, svd scope for your old springer svd, & i just couldnt get it to zero in any were near accurately enough, had to aim the gun to the right to get it anywere near on target. that was more of a problem with the scope, as i am sure the good, ie:proper ones are fine. as you say they are chuffingly expensive, & as being a dedicated sniper is not my bag, i havent gone that route. i do agree, the svd does look v.nice with the scope. i will may be have to have a go of yours gadge, i could yet be persuaded!......& be a total hipercrit!

james.

#25 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

I had the same problem with the susat on my sa80.  i had to turn the windage as far as possible to the left to get it to be even near centre, i ended up having actually adjust the rail it was on.  Again i only wore a susat on my sa80 for the 'look' as it's part of infantry kit, iron sights on a susat  are for support troops.

Most useless sight in airsoft though, it actually handicapped my play using it!

#26 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

I'll bring my SVD scope to hockwork for you to have a blat with but I cant let it be used 'in game' as the battery compartment needs fixing at the mo and it's highly likely the compartment cap could just drop off at any point until its fixed and i cant risk losing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users