#1 sacredsilence

sacredsilence

DunkiDunks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:kuk sool won, airsoft and gaming

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

well some of you may have seen me lumbering this beast around, its a tsd rpk, and what a beaut. outta of the box it was really hot close to the 400 mark, its all metal and real wood finish. roman dropped a new spring in and its behaving properly now. fantastic range and rate of fire, im using a tornado 9.6v cutom battery, A large 9.6 doesnt fit very well for some reason. the drum mag, isnt half bad, its a 3k rounder, electric button winder. it takes 4xaaa batteries. when opening the case becarefull not to rip out the wires for the winder... which i did and had romi do some of his on the spot repair
(hes a good chap) it also came with a ak hi cap mag..... sadly for some reason the mags to fit comfortably in this gun is the drum mag, you can adapt standard mags to fit it by shaving down some of the lip on the mag otherwise it will pop out frequently.

pros: great range and accuracy, 3k drum mag for those 3k mil sim missons lol, rof isnt half bad, intergrated bi-pod, its all metal and wood pre upgraded with ultrahigh torque motor, steel gears, Metal Gearbox, Bushings, and Hop-up unit

cons: mag modifaction required if you want to use standard or high cap mags, it wieghs a freakin ton, an hour of lugging this beast around really drains ya, and the sling rings arnt man enough for the gun and pull apart.

4 outta 5 in my opinion

#2 Icarus

Icarus

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:42 PM

I love this gun, it is heavy but awesome for laying down some serious suppressing fire. The biggest downside for me is the bipod on the front, it doesn't swivel so firing at any angle from a window requires you to faff around getting it pointed in the right direction. Other than that it's a damn nice weapon.

Running Man from The Troopers (Gunmans' Most Humorous Team)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users