#1 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:17 PM

Operation 'have as much fun as possible'

Our story begins on the night before Christmas, St Nickolas and toy town can finally rest after a year of making wonderful presents of all the children of the world.  His many sleds have left the Great Northern Toy Factory and are now travelling the 1000s of miles to deliver the special cargo.

However… one of Clauses sleds ‘Sled316’ has been shot out of the sky over Eastern Europe by a SAM (Surface to Air Missile).  This stone cold act has been carried out by the infamous Grinch and the Evil Liberation Front (ELF) who has declared war on Christmas.  Clause has initiated protocol ‘Pressie rescue’ and his elite security force, the SANTA’s have been dispatched to the region.

Their job is simple, find the sled and secure it, then go out and find the presents that are now strewn all over the crash site.  Once enough gifts have been returned, they can get the Sled airborne and back on track.

However, the Grinch and the ELF have found the Sled and are hiding it by moving it around.  The clock is ticking and the SANTA must try to save Christmas.

ALSO….the ELF have a number of rocket tubes they are trying to set up to shoot the Sled down again if the SANTA mission is successful.

PT1 – Operation ‘Clear Up’

The SANTA units must locate and secure the Sled, once secure it can’t be retaken for the ELF.  The SANTA must then go out and secure the presents that are strewn all over the site by putting them in a stocking sack.  Once in the sack, the gifts are secure but the bag (which also can’t be touched by the ELF) is still in the play.  So if a SANTA is shot with the bag it must be dropped and left in plain sight.  The ELF can guard the sack but still not touch it.

Depending on the numbers, the SANTA will have to retrieve X presents in X sacks to call it a successful mission.

PT2 Operation ‘Down Again’

The ELF know time is against the SANTA, but just in case they are successful, the Grinch has ordered a number of Automatic SAM’s to be set up around the crash site.  It takes 3 ELF 5 mins to set up X SAM’s  once done, they can’t be touched by the SANTA (yet) Again, the X SAM’s all depend on the numbers on the day.

ULTIMATE RULE….it’s Christmas….have fun and don’t take it too seriously, there’s nothing worse a grown adult having a silly paddy at an open day, let alone one as silly and fun as this.

Fancy dress is highly encouraged, OH….and can you all bring a few wrapped gifts (shoe box size) as props too   ;) xxx

Basic info

Milsim Lite days at Gunman are suitable for all levels of airsoft player, but are especially aimed at players who want slightly more realism than a skirmish game offers, while still getting plenty of trigger time and a lunch break.

The games usually last for two hours at a time and will contain several objectives and a good amount of trigger time.

Players carry two bandages, when you are shot a team-mate must get to you and apply one of your bandages to get you back in the game.  When you run out of bandages you can return to the game by visiting a fixed HQ or a mobile field pack.

You may only take a limited supply of ammunition with you, but can reload at your HQ or mobile field pack at any time.

Being able to work in a team makes a big difference in these kind of games and is often essential to complete objectives.

You may bring any realistic weapon including two-tone guns as long as they do not exceed the site power limits.

Mid-cap magazines are recommended, but hi-caps are welcome within ammo limits.  Rentals are available.

#2 GunmanAirsoft

GunmanAirsoft

2nd Lieutenant

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:27 AM

bump

#3 eatmycamo

eatmycamo

Crew Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Kicking ass, Chewing bubblegum

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:23 PM

I'll be there, plus one, probably 2.

That's gods bitch; the bitch of god!

#4 Lynn

Lynn

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Films, editing

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:15 PM

Is mark doing food do we know?

#5 eatmycamo

eatmycamo

Crew Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 05:00 PM

Think he mentioned it the other weekend, He usually does.

#6 Cptdarling38

Cptdarling38

GMA Eversley Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:24 AM

I will be doing food this weekend.  As it is the Christmas game the weekend the weekend deal will be £20.00 per head, this will include:

Tea and coffee all weekend.

Bacon rolls Saturday and Sunday morning

Quater pound cheeseburger both days for lunch

The evening meal will be a full roast beef dinner (roast spuds, parsnips, carrots, stuffing and gravy) with mince pies, Christmas cake, brandy butter.

This will be paid for prior to the game. I accept paypal.  My paypal address IS cptdarlings_catering_corps@yahoo.co.uk  

If you need any more info or different requirements you can PM me here or email me at mbaldock36@yahoo.com

The cut off date for orders will be 15th of December

I will still have the usual burgers and bacon rolls if you want those instead.

If you only want the evening meal on the Saturday, please email or PM to let me know. The cost will be £10 payable to the above paypal account.

#7 Lynn

Lynn

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Films, editing

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

Just to confirm that this game is definately happening on the 19/20th? the email i got says 12/13th...

#8 Cptdarling38

Cptdarling38

GMA Eversley Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:06 PM

Eversley`s Christmas game is definitely  the 19th & 20th of December.  See you there!

#9 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:18 AM

story updated

#10 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:21 AM

Just to confirm that this game is definately happening on the 19/20th? the email i got says 12/13th...

Hi mate, your looking at the wrong site lol.  Thats Tudders.

#11 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:54 PM

baa humbug, & blast it all! that filthy time of the year has come around again, when that fat, ugly, jolly santa trys to fly over my air space, delivering his filthy presents to all those goody two shoes, nasty little brats! I give that jolly bastard fair warning that if he trys to fly over my air space with his nasty slighe, towed by that red nosed blinking reindear, then my loyal, utterly, wonderfully evil elf's with shoot him out of the sky, with our new battery of lovely sam misiles. he will then be hunted down, & his red nosed pal will be roasted on an open fire.....you jolly fat git, you have been warned!

the one, & only, rotten to the core, foul mouthed, & utterly evil 'bad santa'

(hehe! love this game, so very silly, but ooh, so much fun! if you haven't come, & played this game before, I can highly recommend it, great airsoft action, combined with a great Christmas getogether, what more could you want, ooh, & mark does a craking Christmas dinner as well, so let the festivities begin!)

if any one can make, or indeed, whants to carry a Christmas tree in front of them, (for the good santa side) we talked about this last year, they would be classified as having an armoured count, so can only be stopped with a grenande, or evil elf magic dust.

there was also an idea put forward for Christmas tree dressed snipers, am sure ther were some more ideas mooted about, so if any one can remember what they were, post them up.

looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks time.

james (aka bad santa)

#12 Punisher

Punisher

Medical Super Private 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Guns
    Planes
    Guns on planes
    Planes with guns
    River dancing

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:02 AM

Well my iron fisted British Airways overlords have given me this crazy weekend off at last! COUNT ME IN!

#13 Muttley

Muttley

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:39 AM

will be there on the sunday  :D

#14 ManiacDoug

ManiacDoug

2nd Lieutenant

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

Guys, we're having an issue with PayPal at the moment, please bring cash on the day.

Let us know if you need rental equipment reserving

#15 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:24 AM

omg, epic is all;)

#16 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:18 AM

Please please please bring loads of wrapped boxes guys.  3 or 4 each would be awesome;)

#17 Rich83

Rich83

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:58 AM

Hi me and the boy are coming. I am santa, he is elf. I look forward to shooting him! We'll be there for both days.

MARK!!! I realise you said the cut off was Tues but can I book both days dinner for me and my boy? I'd be very greatful if that could be done!!

#18 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 07:55 PM

That was awesome on every level.

thank you Eversley

X

#19 Crowley

Crowley

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Woof

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:54 PM

Fun weekend, thanks everyone who played and thanks Josh and the crew. Sad to say the Evil Elves lost almost every game, Santa is good again and Christmas is now back on, yuch! Elven pride was restored at the very end of Sunday, we managed to take some presents - even evil elves deserve presents  <_<

#20 eatmycamo

eatmycamo

Crew Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:43 PM

Great way to end a great year. 10/10 guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users