3 replies to this topic

#1 GunmanAirsoft

GunmanAirsoft

2nd Lieutenant

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

By popular demand we will now be putting on full milsim days at Norwich.

This will be a full day in the field with no official lunch break so you will need to bring everything to sustain yourself for the whole day.

The safety brief will be at 0930 as usual, so please aim to arrive by 0830 latest to allow enough time to get booked in, kitted up, chrono'd etc.

PRICES

Walk on price is £30

Advance price (secured by a £15 deposit) is £25.

Loyalty vouchers are accepted and issued so this could cost you as little as £15 if you book in advance and bring a valid voucher on the day:)

TEAMS & CAMO

Team ID will be strictly by camo types.  One team will be green/woodland/black/civvies and the other team will be tan/desert/MTP etc.  If we get enough numbers we may create a third team.

If you turn up without booking you will be assigned to a team on the day.

Please bear in mind that if everyone books on as one team we will need to swap sides around anyway, so bringing both sets of camo and being prepared to change sides would be very helpful.

To secure your chosen team you will need to book and pay a £15 deposit in advance - this will also save you £5 off the walk on price.  The balance of £10 can be paid on the day or a valid loyalty voucher can be used.

GUNS, AMMO & EQUIPMENT

Any gun types and colours are welcome as are hi-cap mags.  The only restriction is the maximum amount of ammo that you may have loaded at any time in the field.

Limits are:

All classes: 3 standard pistol mags (any extra must be taken out of your main ammo capacity), 2 frag grenades, 2 incendiary or smoke grenades (or one of each), 2 personal bandages

Rifleman: 600 rounds

Support (must be a proper LSW): 3000 rounds

DMR (350-400fps locked to semi-auto): 300 rounds (minimum 20M engagement range)

Sniper (bolt action or MOSFET delayed semi-auto): 120 rounds (minimum 30M engagement range)

Reloading may only take place at your HQ unless you simulate a handload by pushing/dropping BBs into mags one at a time.

Grenades may only be reloaded/replenished at your HQ.

Bandages may be removed at your HQ or a field pack.

KIAs may respawn at your HQ or field pack - ammo can only be reloaded at your HQ however.

Engineer classes may be considered depending on what equipment you have - please ask before using any pyro other than frag/smoke/incendiary grenades.

#2 Ginga_Jonny

Ginga_Jonny

Resident Orangutan / GMA Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Interests:Things... Interesting things.

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:02 PM

Irritatingly my knee has been causing me some trouble over the last week and is continuing to do so. If it doesn't improve I won't be able to do this weekend. Last time I pushed it too much I couldn't walk for a week and I have some work coming up that requires me to be able to stand up for long periods.

< Insert something witty here >

#3 ManiacDoug

ManiacDoug

2nd Lieutenant

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:44 PM

That sucks man.  Safe zone is available if you want to do xbox all day :)

#4 Ginga_Jonny

Ginga_Jonny

Resident Orangutan / GMA Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Interests:Things... Interesting things.

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:50 AM

I would have come to safe zone for you but I found out on Friday evening (when I checked my bank balance) that I can't really afford the petrol either :(

Got some work for Tattersalls this month, starting next week, so should be alright financially for a bit once I get paid.

< Insert something witty here >

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users