#1 Nick

Nick

Forum Admin & Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Web Design, Airsoft, Cycling

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

Ive just recieved my Warrior DSC Plate Carrier. See here for info on UKTactical about it. I thought i would post up my initial thoughts on it and once i have time to use it a bit give a full review.

The Warrior DSC is from the Warrior Elite Ops Range. I went for it in Coyote Tan, but it is also available in Multicam. It is the normal high quality i have come to expect from Warrior kit. And for the price i don't think you can beat any Warrior product. In the past i have had both the Warrior RICAS and the RICAS compact in an assortment of colours (Tan, Black and OD). The DSC is there most recent plate carrier and is a low profile design, more low profile than the compact. It is however a rather tight fit for those of the larger build. Ive never had issues with the RICAS or Compact, but this is rather on the tight side for me.

I didnt get any Warrior pouches to go on the Plate Carrier, i already have a pile of them, and actually prefer Tactical Tailor or Eagle pouches. So got a load of TT pouches in Coyote to go with it. There is nothing wrong with the Warrior pouches i just find them a little stiff and heavy.

From what ive seen so far of the DSC i would highly recommend it. I will post up pictures and more in depth review once ive had a chance to use it for a while.

#2 nellboy

nellboy

BW CEO/GMA Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Interests:Boobs and Conan the Barbarian. But mainly boobs.

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:22 AM

Looks very similar to the SEALS 6094 vest.
"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."<br /><br />"What is the best thing about airsoft Nelly?"<br />"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

#3 Nick

Nick

Forum Admin & Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Web Design, Airsoft, Cycling

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

Yes it is basically a copy of the LBT 6094.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users