• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:26 AM

Gunman Airsoft presents...

Bush War pt2 ‘Open Range’

Jan 16-17

GUNMAN Eversley, Hampshire

Welcome to another Gunman Airsoft Open Weekend with limited ammo and medic rules. This is a game for everyone and you can use any sort of mag Hi, Low cap etc. up to the Ammo Limit.We have both sets of kit for rentals too, so get involved!!!

Walk on costs £25 per day (Saturday or Sunday) or just £40 for the whole weekend.Rental guns are available for an extra £25 per day or £35 for the weekend (limited gun hire available, please prebook to guarantee yours).

We will be onsite from 16.00 on the Friday, so if you want to start the Social from Friday, feel free to join us, we have a large camping area and toilets on site.

Scenario

This no mans land has been a problem for the South African Government for many years, as its not governed in any way and left wild.  Many homeless have tried to ‘Land grab’ areas of it to set up home, but due to the many laws on land grabbing, it is still an illegal action. 

Our story follows the violent exchanges between two of the very large white farming communities, The Helderberg Farm and the Saddle Creek Ranch.  A small peace keeping camp was set up on the borders of the two Farms and patrols into the Land Grab area are still made by SAG operators (South African Government).  Things got hot and full conflict broke out between the two Farmsteads with SAG caught in the middle.  The past few months have gone quiet again, but this time SAG have had their gloves taken off and can now use lethal force if an arrest is unattainable.  However, both antagonists continue to find ways to cross the boundaries and kill each other.

Saturday.

As with all our Scenario based games, the game will be paced and the story will unfold slowly, however the SAG still have strict rules of engagement and must try to avoid killing civilians if possible. This is going to be a riot and loads of fun;)

Both Farmsteads will have a list of objectives to complete throughout the day and weekend.

Day 2 (Sunday) will roll on from the Saturday’s game.

The forces are:

SAG (South African Gov) Force – Desert SA camo if you have it or full Desert camo. No more than 10.

Helderberg Farmers – Tan Shemaghs/Scarves (we can provide)

Saddle Creek Ranch – Green Shemaghs/Scarves (we can provide)

Farmers/Ranchers – Mixed Camo or civilian for the win (We will supply armbands if needed)

Any questions on camo, just shout up on the here etc.

We have full catering on site.

We advise you bring plenty of water and rations to consume during game play as you will be out for up to 2 hrs – 3hrs at a time.
Please try to be as prepared as possible with kit to save time in the morning. 8.30 ARRIVAL!!

Basic rules.

'Milsim Lite days at Gunman are suitable for all levels of airsoft player, but are especially aimed at players who want slightly more realism than a skirmish game offers, while still getting plenty of trigger time and a lunch break.

The games usually last for two hours at a time and will contain several objectives and a good amount of trigger time.

Players carry two bandages, when you are shot a team-mate must get to you and apply one of your bandages to get you back in the game.  When you run out of bandages you can return to the game by visiting a fixed HQ or a mobile field pack.

You may only take a limited supply of ammunition with you, but can reload at your HQ or mobile field pack at any time.

Being able to work in a team makes a big difference in these kind of games and is often essential to complete objectives.

You may bring any realistic weapon including two-tone guns as long as they do not exceed the site power limits.

Mid-cap magazines are recommended, but hi-caps are welcome within ammo limits.  Rentals are available.'

#2 Rich83

Rich83

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:56 AM

Me and the boy will be there.

#3 Cptdarling38

Cptdarling38

GMA Eversley Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:38 PM

Cpt Darlings Catering will be on site for the usual bacon rolls etc.  I will be doing an evening meal on the saturday.

The weekend deal will be available for £15 per head.  this will be free tea and coffee all weekend, 2 bacon rolls, 2 qtr pounder burgers and and evening meal 

This can be paid to my paypal account: cptdarlings_catering_corps@yahoo.co.uk

I will be trialling a new on the day payment method to speed the lunchtimes up and reduce wastage.  if you can pay in the morning for the burger, i will give you a ticket number that you redeem for the burger at lunchtime.

See you there.

#4 Guerilla Will

Guerilla Will

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:51 AM

I should be down for the weekend. Trying to talk a friend into coming also.

¡aquí para la violencia!

#5 MonkeyAides

MonkeyAides

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

Right - after massively confusing all my weekends in Jan with each other I'll be down both days!  So happy not to be missing another installment of Bush War's  :D

Will be there Friday pending there being air in my tyres this month...

#6 Sc0rpion

Sc0rpion

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Running and BMX freestyle.
    Gun repairs, Up grades and Down grades, ask about custom work.

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:37 AM

There won't be if you draw Penis's on my car again!

#7 Sc0rpion

Sc0rpion

Major

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

Cpt Darlings Catering will be on site for the usual bacon rolls etc.  I will be doing an evening meal on the saturday.

The weekend deal will be available for £15 per head.  this will be free tea and coffee all weekend, 2 bacon rolls, 2 qtr pounder burgers and and evening meal 

This can be paid to my paypal account: cptdarlings_catering_corps@yahoo.co.uk

I will be trialling a new on the day payment method to speed the lunchtimes up and reduce wastage.  if you can pay in the morning for the burger, i will give you a ticket number that you redeem for the burger at lunchtime.

See you there.

Might help to take orders at the chronograph station Mark.

#8 Cptdarling38

Cptdarling38

GMA Eversley Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:45 PM

Good idea that one.  

See you at the weekend

#9 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:26 AM

another big weekend guys, please get on site early.

keep em rolling;)

#10 Sc0rpion

Sc0rpion

Major

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:07 PM

Good idea that one.  

See you at the weekend

And that way nobody gets missed because everyone's gun is chronograph!

See you Saturday

#11 WeAreOne

WeAreOne

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:59 AM

I shall be down Sunday for the first game in ages, my lady will be coming too for her first every shoot also.

Is it possible to borrow a mask?

Tom

Posted Image

#12 ManiacDoug

ManiacDoug

2nd Lieutenant

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

We have plenty of spare masks, and they're nice comfy padded mesh full face jobbies :)

#13 WeAreOne

WeAreOne

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

As usual a great game at a Gunman site, especially considering the weather. My lady rather enjoyed it and hopefully we shall be back soon, work permitting.

Tom

Posted Image

#14 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:43 AM

Such a great weekend.  Both days as good as you can get,

Cheers all.

#15 MonkeyAides

MonkeyAides

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:36 PM

Such a great weekend.  Both days as good as you can get,

Cheers all.

Absolutely - I had such a good time.  Big thanks to the marshal's running Sunday as well, the numbers were bit low due to the weather, but great effort at keeping the games moving and enjoyable.

Also not sure if they have signed up on the forum, but to the rental guys on the Saturday on green team - you guys rock!!  Couldn't believe it was your first ever game; hope you had fun and see you back again soon :D

See you all next month!

#16 eatmycamo

eatmycamo

Crew Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Kicking ass, Chewing bubblegum

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:48 PM

Also not sure if they have signed up on the forum, but to the rental guys on the Saturday on green team - you guys rock!!  Couldn't believe it was your first ever game; hope you had fun and see you back again soon :D

Seconded!

That's gods bitch; the bitch of god!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users