2 replies to this topic

#1 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:38 AM

As so many guys are still having problems with downloading these forms I'm putting them on here too.

Please ensure both forms are fully filled out before bringing them to the site (preferably completed on computer and printed off) and be aware that there is a £10 fee for the UKARA membership.

Attached Files

#2 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

UKARA update

Dear Game site operators

We often get a problem that players are with a game site that has closed and then have to find a fresh site to register with as their database registration is directly linked to the game site membership.

1)If a player has been previously registered on the database active withing approximately the last 6 months, and they can prove to you that this is true, and they have not been suspended or had their membership revoked for antisocial type behavior whilst playing airsoft, theft from site etc. then there is no reason for then to have to repeat the 3 games over more than 2 months.

You can still charge them a membership / admin fee or put in any other site requirements of numbers of times to play a year to be consider an active member of your site, but you can sign them up after their first game.

2) If they cannot prove that they were previously registered i.e. have a search done for registration with Admin or a retailer which fails then they should have to do the normal 3 games in not less than 56days before you can complete a UKARA player form for them.

3)There may be some confusion but it is not acceptable at this time to register players with retailers by sending in a facsimile copy of their player form by post or email.

The correct procedure is to take a copy but post the original Player form with it proper signature to be registered with a UKARA retailer. If it comes to notice this has been done that player will be suspended until the proper form has been sent in.

4)Part of this confusion may have been caused by an incorrect version of the Player form being posted on the UKARA web site this has now been withdrawn as it was incorrectly worded.

#3 Guest_Helena_*

Guest_Helena_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:25 AM

Right I am processing a load of UKARA and GMA membership forms today. Can I please ask that new members to please complete the forms on your computer and then print, it makes it so much easier for me and the UKARA admin to read. If you're unable to do this and need to fill it out by hand, can I have it in CAPITALS, again it'll make it easier to read. I have bad handwriting, I wouldn't inflict the pain of trying to decipher whats written on anyone  :rolleyes: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users