• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:23 AM

Gunman Airsoft events proudly presents... BATTLEFIELD ‘Eversley’
August 20-21 2016
Gunman Eversley, Hampshire
Usual walk on prices.

Hi all and welcome to Eversley's less serious but still epic 'let your hair down' weekend of WARRR and BBQs. Feel free to join us in the everning, even if you cant make the day. Bring booze and food, we will sort out coals and even a chef;)

The Sides will be the communist faction of the RED ALLIANCE VS The BLUE NATO Faction.

This will be a milsim style game with the bandages in the field. When killed you must return to your respawn and place a counter in the regen box, when all gone the team has run out of regens.

The attacking team gets a small number of Defib pads. These are instant regens with the load call of ‘SHIZZAM’ made. It takes a count of 5 to reuse a defib. They can be used as many times as you like.

Both teams will have an HQ which they can always regen from and cannot be fired on. NO SPAWN CAMPING!!!

STYLES OF GAME Team/Squad DEATH MATCH, RUSH and CONQUEST.

DEATH MATCH
Both side start with a fixed amount of regens and must try to take out the enemies regens counts first.

RUSH
A rolling series of objectives that need to be seized armed and destroyed. After each section there will be a re-group for the defenders to move back to the next set of objectives. The Attacking team will have a fixed number of regens in each section; if they run out before the objectives are destroyed the defending team has stopped the advance and its game over. However if the attacking team can complete of the sections they have won the day.

CONQUEST
These battles will last until one side is depleted of regens, then there will be a 10 minute countdown till ENDEX. The team that controls the majority of CPs (normally 5) wins. The casualties will be added up as well as the time the CPs where held. 2 Stop clocks will be placed at the Cps, one for each team. When an area is taken the stop clock for that team can be started and the enemies stopped. Simples see!
To capture a CP/regen - 3 live men must be within 10m of teh CP after a 30 second countdown can change the flag to that of their team.You cannot re-load or regen from a CP/regen under fire.

This is going to be fun;)

Welcome to another Filmsim/Milsim Lite Weekend. Don’t be worried by the Milsim bit, this is a game for everyone and you can use any sort of mag Hi, Low cap etc. up to the Ammo Limit. We have both sets of kit for rentals too! So get involved!!!
Prices £25 per day (Saturday or Sunday) or just £40 for the whole weekend (Walk-On).Rentals £25 per day or £40 for the weekend on top of the walk on. We will be onsite from 16.00 on the Friday, so if you want to start the Social from Friday, feel free to join us, we have a large camping area and a toilet on site.

The forces are:
Desert - Blue force
Green - Red force

Load outs: Please try and make sure you wear corresponding jacket/shirt and trousers in desert if playing VK. Cartel, anything Green or civilian is fine.
If we have a real problem with Deserts and Greens, we will have to use the Red and Blue arm bands.

Any questions on camo, just shout up on the here etc. Lunch is NOT provided for this event and we advise you bring plenty of water and rations to consume during game play as you will be out for up to 2 hrs a time. Please try to be as prepared as possible with kit to save time in the morning.

#2 Rich83

Rich83

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

I'm booking my calendar with the wife and would like to know if I should keep August clear of bookings for a GMA big weekend?

#3 Rich83

Rich83

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:29 AM

Also 16/17 is a Tues/Weds by my calendar.

#4 ManiacDoug

ManiacDoug

2nd Lieutenant

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:23 AM

Date changed to the correct one

#5 Crowley

Crowley

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Woof

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:44 AM

Sunday only for me please.

#6 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,952 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:45 AM

and whats wrong with a tuesday wednesday game?

#7 Crowley

Crowley

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Woof

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:52 PM

Now both days  :)

#8 Guerilla Will

Guerilla Will

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:48 PM

I should be there both days. Really looking forward to this! And of course, green camo, communist team ;-)

¡aquí para la violencia!

#9 Muttley

Muttley

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:30 AM

I'll be there on the Sunday with Lutz and a new guy  (to Gunman, not airsoft). Looking forward to it.

Was going to go Green but now I know Will's coming...  :P

#10 holdtheheights762

holdtheheights762

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:34 PM

One for the Saturday only please.

#11 Target

Target

Mr Gunman