• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:24 AM

Gunman Airsoft presents...

‘Conflict 2037 pt2 – Titan’

May 21-22 2016

GUNMAN Eversley, Hampshire

Welcome to another Gunman Airsoft Open Weekend with limited ammo and medic rules. This is a game for everyone and you can use any sort of mag Hi, Low cap etc. up to the Ammo Limit.We have both sets of kit for rentals too, so get involved!!!

Walk on costs £25 per day (Saturday or Sunday) or just £40 for the whole weekend.Rental guns are available for an extra £25 per day or £35 for the weekend (limited gun hire available, please prebook to guarantee yours).

We will be onsite from 16.00 on the Friday, so if you want to start the Social from Friday, feel free to join us, we have a large camping area and toilets on site.

Scenario.

Its 2037 and the world is at war.  The Armies of the Red Drake and the Blue Hammer have clashed in middle Europe and battles have broken out across their broken and jagged lines.  Many nations have been engulfed in the flames of war and now only two these two factions are left to fight it out.

The Eversley story follows the operations of small units on the ground and focuses on their missions and the Area of Operations (AO) they must fight in.

Area 921 – 922 The Ardennes forest of old France and old Belgium.

Elements of the massive Blue Hammers task force ‘Alpha Prime’ have engage a huge host of Red Drakes crossing into area 921 and 922.  The battle for the area has begun and due to both sides having affective SAM Systems and the dense constitution of the forest, both sides have elected to wage war with ground troops only.  5 key areas have been identified in both 921 and 922, which must be taken and controlled if one side is to gain victory and control of the area. 

One thing that is very important, due to a number of damaged underground gas pipes that run through 921 and 922 (which both sides want to control), no explosives are to be used.  Only smokes, Red Incendiary and Green gas grenades can be used. 

Day one will see the fighting for 921 and day two the battle for 922.

In true conflict style (Battlefield) 5 areas will be marked at the 5 key areas that need to be captured and held.  There will be a red and a blue flag at each position.  All that a team needs to do to show control of an area is put their team flag into the ground next to the objective and place the enemy flag on the ground.

Desert players with be assuming Blue Hammer teams.

Green players will be assuming Red Drake operatives.

Let the conflict commence…

#2 MonkeyAides

MonkeyAides

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:06 AM

Howdy - should be down for this, but just to check the dates, is it the Weekend 21st/22nd in the header, or 14th/15th in the description?

Cheers 

#3 Dan-R

Dan-R

GMA Eversley Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:15 AM

It's 21/22, this weekend is pirate's at Eversley

#4 MonkeyAides

MonkeyAides

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

Cheers Dan - actually works out better for me as won't be back from Oxford till late Friday 

#5 Muttley

Muttley

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:13 PM

PIRATES 2037?! We have to make that happen. New story sounds great though  :D

#6 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,947 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

lol...i am such fail;(

#7 Cyph

Cyph

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

Hi! reposting details as per your text:
Green for 22nd: Tom J, James R, Ed G, Matt C, Steve B, Mike P

Are there any weapon restrictions for the weekend? (aside FPS limits)

#8 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,947 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:05 AM

Awesome stuff.

Cheers guys.

Cyph.  Just ammo limits.

http://www.gunmanfor...showtopic=11979

#9 Crowley

Crowley

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Woof

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

I'll be there for both days.

#10 Muttley

Muttley

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:17 AM

Will be there +3 on the Saturday

#11 AdeUK

AdeUK

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:42 AM

Dropping in for Saturday night to do some house keeping and have a few beers :)

Posted Image

#12 MonkeyAides

MonkeyAides

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:19 PM

Yeah I'm 100% on for this weekend - should be down Friday night as usual.

Ade - awesome news!  I must remember to stop using your cabin for unspeakable things tho....

#13 matt-sharpe95th

matt-sharpe95th

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:History. Sci-fi. Comedy.

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:34 PM

Both days for me!

"Dieu ne pas pour le gros battalions, mais pour sequi teront le meilleur" -
God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of the best shots [Voltaire].

#14 The_Taffinch

The_Taffinch

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:15 AM

Hi All...quick one...can I buy smokes/pyro onsite tomorrow?

#15 Fluffy Bunny

Fluffy Bunny

Tea Drinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Shizzle

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:27 AM

Hi All...quick one...can I buy smokes/pyro onsite tomorrow?

Yarp! :)

#16 The_Taffinch

The_Taffinch

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

Awesome!

#17 The_Taffinch

The_Taffinch

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:11 AM

Hi All,

Just wanted to say what a great day I had at Eversley on Saturday (21/05). This was my first time at a GMA event and I've gotta say that I was hugely impressed by the attitude and friendliness of all the staff and players. I'll certainly be coming along again as soon as I can negotiate another day release pass from 'er indoors.

This was a bit of a kit shake-down mission for me and I certainly learned loads of lessons about my loadout, e.g.I think I'll ditch my plate carrier in favour of a chest rig (SPOSN SMERSH?) in future. Lugging that and my RPK around all day has crippled me.

Quick question though - did anyone find a pair of ESS Advancer V12 goggles in the safe area? I have combed my car but can't for the life of me find them. I also lost a cheapo lemon grenade out on the field somewhere but not too bothered about that.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS. How did the Red Hawks (Green Team) get on on Sunday. Did we take area 922 as well?

#18 Cyph

Cyph

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:27 AM

This was a bit of a kit shake-down mission for me and I certainly learned loads of lessons about my loadout, e.g.I think I'll ditch my plate carrier in favour of a chest rig (SPOSN SMERSH?) in future. Lugging that and my RPK around all day has crippled me.

PS. How did the Red Hawks (Green Team) get on on Sunday. Did we take area 922 as well?

Same reason my SVD doesn't get the love it deserves! ;'(  - I've always had a good experience with 'light' load outs vs PCs. I have a SSO SVD Smersh which I love. Smersh all the way!

I believe the over-all score was 6/10 to Green by the end of Sunday. It was a very dynamic fight and an awesome day!

There was a chap taking photos during the briefing on sunday, will these be uploaded somewhere?
(same question for an Eversley filmsim a couple of months back. A photographer was taking photos throughout the day of the action. The guy said they'd be uploaded, but I couldn't see anything)

(Edit in bold. The March 20th photographer was taking photos of gameplay)

Edited by Cyph, 23 May 2016 - 12:12 PM.

#19 The_Taffinch

The_Taffinch

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:42 AM

Same reason my SVD doesn't get the love it deserves! ;'(  - I've always had a good experience with 'light' load outs vs PCs. I have a SSO SVD Smersh which I love. Smersh all the way!

I believe the over-all score was 6/10 to Green by the end of Sunday. It was a very dynamic fight and an awesome day!

There was a chap taking photos during the briefing on sunday, will these be uploaded somewhere?
(same question for an Eversley filmsim a couple of months back. The guy said they'd be uploaded, but I couldn't see anything)

Yep, I like the look of the Smersh. Apart from the lack of general ventilation in the PC (my torso was really clammy by lunchtime), the length of the RPK mags when they were in the front-mounted pouches meant that it was extremely uncomfortable carrying the gun at chest level. My forearms are scratched to pieces. Having the mag pouches to the side as on the smersh means that the gun can be carried closer the body and slightly lower down, which I think will be far more comfortable. I think there may be an order going into Greyshop soon.

Off-topic I know, but what do you do about mounting a pistol on the Smersh? Just interested as I made the mistake of wandering into the cabin with the shiny toys on Saturday and accidentally buying a rather nice second-hand Tokyo Marui 1911 as a birthday treat to myself.

I too would be interested in seeing any photos from the day as reminder of a great day out.

#20 Cyph

Cyph

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:15 PM

RE pistol. I never found a happy medium for mine. I tried fitting a Viper pistol holster onto it, using the belt at the front through the loop but didn't like how it fit. I ended up just poking the pistol down between the inner part of the belt and the pouches. But it wasn't very secure. Asking on the russian airsoft gear groups on facebook, general consensus was to get a leg holster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users