· When shot, a LOUD call of ‘HIT’ should be made and the player is considered dead.
· When hit the player must place a ‘HAND’ in the air to show they are no longer live and immediately make their way to a live team mate or re-spawn point to become live again.
· A hit is anywhere on the body or the gun and ricochets must also be taken, if you think you’ve been hit, take it, as you’re back in the game almost immediately. A ricochet is a clear hit, not a BB rolling on the floor.
· Friendly fire still counts as a hit!
· Dead players ‘DO NOT TALK’ other than to use the call ‘DEAD MAN WALKING’ call to remove themselves from fire fights. Anything else is cheating, including over radios.
GETTING BACK INTO THE ACTION
· Fall BACK to a live teammate or a re-spawn point and take a loud, slow 10-second count to become live again. DO NOT try to re-spawn in the middle of firefights or off teammates under fire. Fall BACK at least 15m from any contact.
· To re-spawn the dead player must place one hand on the shoulder of the live team during the entire ten-second count, if this contact is broken, the count must be started again.
· Do not re-spawn in buildings or structures.
· If either man is shot during the re-spawn both are KIA.
· KIA means returning to a fixed regen and not counting off a teammate. Knife kills, Grenade kills and being shot during a regen count are all KIAs.
· Inside - Whole building or structure is cleared.
· Outside - 5m radius – Cover has no effect.
INCENDIARY GRENADES (RED SMOKE)
· Outside only - 5m radius area denial. If an incendiary grenade goes off within 5m of you, it's time to run away before you burn to death. Don't worry where the smoke blows, you just need to stay out of a 5m circle around the pyro until it has finished smoking.
LIMITED AMMO GAMES
· Soldier - Only have up to 600rnds worth of ammo loaded in mags
· Support Gunner - Only have up to 3000rnds worth of ammo loaded in mags
· Players must NOT take into the field any more MAGS than their ammo limit!
· You may carry only 3 standard loaded Pistol mags, any more than that must be included in your ammo limit.
Anyone found repeatedly breaking any of the game or site rules will be removed from the game for 5 mins and if this continues will be asked to leave the site.