• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:32 PM

my good friends, & comrades!

sergey has some sad, & some exciting news. the sad news is that the zil (gmc) has been sold. the old girl has served mother Russia well, & will be sadley missed.

the good news is that sergey now has a brdm-2! yes, he has been promoted to an armoured vehicle driver! hurra!

I should take delivery early this week, am soooo excited! went to look at her yesterday, & have a drive. she's a beauty! has come direct from the polish army, just been repainted, & has all of the radio equiptment still in it, that works! huge aerial that you attaché to her side! all bits, & bob's work, belly wheels, etc. she's a turreted model, so my pkm should slide in as the auxiliary gun, & I recon the .50 cal will slot in as the main gun. if it does, will just need to dumy up a more correct outer barrel to slip over the .50's. this will mean to machine guns spewing fourth plastic death!

at the moment the vehicle isn't road registerd, so westwood is the only place she will be appearing at the moment. I will of course stsrt the process of registration as soon as possible after I get her. so for those who are doing the gi weekender next weekend, this will hopefully be her first outing.

me thinks, we are all going to have some fun, with this new beauty! if I could work out how to get pictures of my phone, I would post them up.

see you all soon chums,

sergey (aka james, former owner of the gmc truck)

#2 Ian.

Ian.

2nd Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:09 PM

Sad about the GMC mate, we've all had some good times in that. But I'm sure we'll make and have more with the BRDM.

Excellent, now I will have to look into making a Carl Gustav to knock it out with. :)

GERMANRIBBON.jpg
BORDER.jpgSHINGLE.jpgOPS.jpgMINSK.jpgANZIO.pngSevastapol%20Medal.jpgTheDrop.jpggothic.jpg

#3 Grimlock

Grimlock

Myrmidon DM/GMA Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Honey badgers & Myrmidons

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:45 PM

That is sad about the GMC but what a toy to replace it with. Can't wait to see it!!!
"If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya. Because we're firing blanks doesn't mean we have to be thinking nice thoughts. So you remember, you keep the fire down, right, you get stuck in and you kick their fu**ing teeth out, or I guarantee you, Joe, they will be eating your bollocks for breakfast, sunshine"

"Just perfect" - Caz 26/7/14

#4 Baz JJ

Baz JJ

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:14 PM

Look forward to seeing that mate.
Shame about the GMC - did you sort the starter out before you sold it ?

#5 meddy

meddy

lost confused and armed with hands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Interests:airsoft, papercraft, airfix, old computeres

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

ooo like that one that went to the game at blue streak?  :) awesome

try not to roll over our own men ;p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users