No replies to this topic

#1 voodoo

voodoo

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

I had ics,asg, and dboys and none of them quite screamed the quality of build as this rifle does.
Its a solid full metal construction but its not over heavy so it won't kill you on those filmsim days.
Gearbox comes lipo ready and while initially there was a problem with fps (the guns had been made to do 440fps), and the motor was to large for the pistol grip. These were soon acknowledged by we who informed their suppliers and in my case the supplier downgraded the spring and changed the motor for free.
First skirmish @ the chrono 356 consistently ok a little hot but its never been used, after agreed careful use by the end of the day it had settled down to 335 fps perfect for me! Means it can be used at other sites aswell, in the field hitting targets at 35meters plus with bbs travelling upto 60meters well (just not very accurately) the hop unit is the same as many m4s so tuning in game is easy im very happy with this rifle with its unique spring detention in the safety and the same bolt catch and release as a vfc/dboys pdw, I could say what I planned to change in it but im so pleased im gonna say if it ain't broke dnt fix it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users