Guest_Helena_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:45 AM

Gunman Airsoft presents...

Viper Knife

‘Operation Dante pt 3 Second Source ’

April 4-5

GUNMAN Norwich, Norfolk

Welcome to another GMA Milsim Weekend. Don’t be worried by the Milsim bit, this is a game for everyone and you can use any sort of mag Hi, Low cap etc. up to the Ammo Limit.
We have both sets of kit for rentals too! So get involved!!!

Prices £20 per day (Saturday or Sunday) or just £35 for the whole weekend (Walk-On).
Rentals £25 per day or £40 for the weekend on top of the walk on.

We will be onsite from 16.00 on the Friday, so if you want to start the Social from Friday, feel free to join us, we have a large camping area and a toilet on site.

Scenario for ‘Operation Dante pt3 Second Source’

Due to the ongoing issues with failed seizures in the region, the FBI and the DEA have employed the Viper Knife operatives for yet another vital mission.

Operation location:

Deep in the Amazon basin

New Intel gathered has shown a possible second source to the Mendoza Cartel’s production line.  3 Federal agents (Zulu) have gone missing from a small abandoned holiday village called Amazon Breaks.  The Holiday village closed down in 2002 due to constant gang violence and a turf war.  The Feds were using it as a base to work from whilst trying to gather intel.  The last transmission from Zulu was a set of co-ordinates tagging a point of interest.  Now it’s Vipers Job to go and find the Feds and bring them back dead or alive.  Also to recon the co-ordinates given and possible set up sting in side Mendoza Cartel.  GAME ON!!

This mission is a bit different, the Saturday will see VK operators from Alpha and Bravo try to find and retrieve the Feds bodies and get them to boat on the river for extraction.

On Sunday VK will be joining up with a local Mendoza gang and take on a rival in a turf war.  If the VK help eliminate the local competition, they will have the opportunity to leave one of their operatives behind as an inside man (the trust will been built) If not, they will have to evac the team out with both cartels now after them.  RED AND BLUE BANDANERS WILL GET HANDED OUT TO BOTH TEAMS BUT VK MUST STILL BE IN DESERT!

Both days will have loads of epic action, role-play opportunities and intense and immersive firefights;)

The forces are:

Viper Knife (VK) – Desert

Cartel – Green or civilian for the win.

Load outs: Please try and make sure you wear corresponding jacket/shirt and trousers in desert if playing VK. Cartel, anything Green or civilian is fine.

If we have a real problem with Deserts and Greens, we will have to use Silver tape.

Any questions on camo, just shout up on the here etc.
Lunch is NOT provided for this event and we advise you bring plenty of water and rations to consume during game play as you will be out for up to 2 hrs a time.
Please try to be as prepared as possible with kit to save time in the morning.

#2 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:00 AM

Hi guys, story added.  lets make this epic.  These games are awesome and have all the right stuff to make them epic...they just need you;)

#3 Ginga_Jonny

Ginga_Jonny

Resident Orangutan / GMA Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Interests:Things... Interesting things.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:24 PM

Not sure if I'm going to this yet but if I do I will probably go Green. Starting to get sick of being Viper Knife all the time. I know it's just for the story but have all other armed groups except VK and random rebels disappeared into thin air?

As far as I can tell, VK was resurrected for a mission and then the gov't thought stuff it we'll use VK for LITERALLY everything.

< Insert something witty here >

#4 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

Maybe that's a topic for the discussion group, not the booking thread?

#5 A88

A88

Gunman Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft Filmsim/Milsim, WW2, Movies, Music, Weapons, Gearwhore.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:11 PM

I'll be there pink vest/shoot what ever u need me for ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users