10 replies to this topic

#1 PFC_Christianson

PFC_Christianson

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

We seem to have lost our medical kit... this isn't a mission actually did loose it. It was in a metal ammo box with a few tools and a bottle of gin in. We think it may have been taken in a raid if any one does see this or was the one who raided it let me know.
Thanks guys
Matt

#2 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

You see this is why we really need players to ONLY take physical items that have quest tags on as these belong to the game not individuals.

Anything else requires a loot card/kit chit.

For the next one there will be bigger and colour coded kit chits for EVERYTHING in game.

Its just not cool wandering off with other peoples stuff even if you're only 'borrowing' it for a laugh or a raid.

#3 Lardassmonkey

Lardassmonkey

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

I had this for a short while and I assumed it was just a crew prop. It was in Oscars and I took to the Proff as part of a deal. I think I saw it in the barn at the end but it may have ended up in Josh's van as part of the crew kit.

#4 Tiny

Tiny

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

A metal ammo box type tin ended up in the slavers van at endex and was handed in to the barn with all the other kit collected/abandoned in the vehicle. The tin was put on the table with an American football style helmet. Hope that helps
My two cents.....
Tiny

#5 ChromeNewt

ChromeNewt

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

I might be missing a larp weapon. I got 6 of the 7 back I lent out back but when I handed them in at Oscar's on Saturday morning I was tired and stressed and I can't remember exactly what there was. I have my expensive ones back (and in very good nick, thank you whoever borrowed them) so I'm just asking if anyone has an extra weapon just let me know. My brain isn't what it used to be.
PTE. Peat Barstard - Tallion

#6 dieselmonkey

dieselmonkey

AKA Evo.

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, reenacting

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Equally, I think it might be a good idea in future for any player props to be marked with the player's name on them somewhere out of sight.

For stuff that's awkward to label, it might be an idea for us as orgs to pick up one of those security pens that can only be seen under UV lights, as I've got a UV lamp, so that everything can get back to people at the end.

#7 ChromeNewt

ChromeNewt

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

I have UV paint, pens... pretty much standard issue when I used to go clubbing. I'll bring them along next time if you remind me.
PTE. Peat Barstard - Tallion

#8 James Balbirnie

James Balbirnie

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:Reading, movies (especially dark comedy and war films), painting, writing (My Novels are on Amazon - James De-Vaux Balbirnie)

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

I believe Crash grabbed that Saturday night (think he said from the Tallion), I'm sure he honestly thought it was in-game stuff as he got me to guard him to take it to Oscars Sunday about lunchtime.

#9 dieselmonkey

dieselmonkey

AKA Evo.

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

I've finally gone through my kit, and found a black rechargeable LED torch/lantern. Anyone want to claim it?

#10 Lardassmonkey

Lardassmonkey

Captain

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

I think that may be mine. I lent it to the Tallion but forgot to pick it up again.

#11 dieselmonkey

dieselmonkey

AKA Evo.

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

I think that may be mine. I lent it to the Tallion but forgot to pick it up again.

No probs, I'll bring it to FL for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users