#1 cadarnofjeal

cadarnofjeal

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hi Everyone
Thinking of doing the Legion of St George with a few mates at the next game. A couple of things, we have come up with a bit of a background and a reason that we aren't around at the moment.I tried to message the details to Gadge but was unable to and I'm not sure who Evo is so I have put the information below;

Legion of St George

Background Idea

The Idea we have of the Legion is based around a mixture of the Tetragramaton Knights in Equilibrium, The Judges from Judge Dredd and the Space Marines in Warhammer 40,000. Monks with Guns kinda thing

The Book

The Book discovered by the Legion was a Statistical Theory book written by George Crickhow now known as The Book of St George. The theories within the book revealed to Grand Master Eserast I that statistically all conflict and the downfall of the human race is based around emotion. This led to linking with documentation in the Base about a St George who Eserast decided must have been the George that wrote the book. Grand Master Eserast went about converting the Black Guard through discussion and domination leading to a schism between them and the Talion who were on the same base who refused to convert. Eserast was know before the awakening, as the event which converted the Black Guard is known, as Chief Constab Edward Seaton leader of the Black Guard.

Why Did they Leave “The Tudd”

The Legion left “The Tudd” after the awakening and the ensuing fallout between them and the Tallion. They left a small Chapter House in “The Tudd” so that they could connect with their “Holy Ground” where the Book was found (the depression/coppice thing in the wooded area). This Chapter House was withdrawn after it was decided that leaving The Book in “The Tudd” was too dangerous and the book was taken to the main Legion camp at Kinslynn. After a year of dissatisfaction Reclusium Sigona has persuaded Grand Master Ricard and the College of Masters to allow the Chapter “The Black Guard” to re-establish the “Tudd’s” Chapter House as the initial place of worship and the location that “The Book” was discovered in. As such Chapter Captain Bejeal and Chaplin ……. have been dispatched to reclaim the Chapter House and to sanctify the area where “The Book” was discovered.

Rank Structure

Grand Master

Fides Scientia Lux Lucis Scientia Excolo Fides
Reclusium Lexicanum Prefect
Chaplin-Confessor Ciid Chapter Master
Chaplin Forensi Chapter Captain
Episcopate Technisa Chapter Sergeant
Constab
Initiate
Neophyte

The College of Masters

The College of Masters supports and advises the Grand Master regarding many decisions they are also the People who will succeed the Grand Master on his death. The College is made up of;

Grand Master Ricard
Reclusium Sigona
Lexicanum Damora
Prefect Dawarran
Chaplin-Confessor of Kinslynn Sluckette
Ciid of Fabrication Ricambell

Chapter Master of The Black Guard Bagrego
The Chapters
SOI9, Sufu Cons, Norfu Cons, The Black Guard

Confessoricks
Kinslynn, Lutton, Gramassing, Swaff and March

Lux Chambers
Fabrication, Illumination, Understanding

Main Chant

Lux Lucis Scientia,
Fides Scientia,
Excolo Fides

Light of Science, Faith in Science, Policing Faith

Uniform

Leather Jacket with Red Cross on the Front, Chapter Badge on the left shoulder, rank badge on the right shoulder, side arm belt and baton hoster. Standard weapons, Semi-auto Pistol and Baton.

I know this is a lot of text to throw at you guys but let me know if this is OK, totaly wrong or what ever you think.

Also just checking on Character Creation do you need the "Tank" perk to wear Leather Armour as we are going to try and have a Leather Bike Jacket with a Red Cross as our main piece of uniform?

There should hopefully be at least 5 of us but we should be aiming for about 9.

Thanks to any that give this a look.

#2 cadarnofjeal

cadarnofjeal

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

The ranks didn't come out right, sorry about that.

#3 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

i'll send you a PM , the Legion of St George already have an extensive backgorund.

They are basically fascist nutters but religious ones.

#4 cadarnofjeal

cadarnofjeal

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

Fair enough Gadge, PM me and I'll let the guys know.

#5 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

I'll get back to you on this as soon as i can mate.

Evo and i both have shed loads of stuff going on at the mo and i've got the Royal Union Rifles 'red oktober' event to sort out as a priority.

#6 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

PM sent.

Now we've got a booking for wastelander III it woudl be great to have the legion there.

#7 joseph porta

joseph porta

GMA-NW The Boss

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

They are basically fascist nutters but religious ones.

didnt the same guys just loose an election in the U.S ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users