#21 CHThree

CHThree

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:WW2 Airsoft & reenacting

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

Doctor Johansson will be in town, just sent my Deposit, Josh, forgot to say what it was for or anything else.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

cheers guys.  Bookings now closed so all payment will have to be on the gate now xx

#23 sfc austin

sfc austin

sergeant first class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Guns 'n' Drums..

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

An excellent weekend, as per usual!

Muchos Grasias!!

Well done again Josh, and all the crew, for the effort put into the whole thing.

#24 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

mr wong have great time!........the Chinese have finaly arrived in town! a huge big thanks to my lovely partner in the wing kong exchange, sarah lawn, who put so much time & effort in to the back story of the company (her brilliant idea) plus all the props, etc, that she bought along. sarah, you made my new characters roll so easy to get in to, that it meant I could relax, & have fun developing mr wong's character. over the comeing games, china town will start to expand, & I think is realy going to add to lead hugely.

a massive thanks to all players, both old, & new, you all just played your hearts out, & all totally in the spirit of the game. top notch roll play all around.

as always a big thanks to all my fellow crew players who always work there socks of making lead just so much fun.

cant wait until the next game, when mr so wong, & his lovely business partner daiwoo (sure that isn't how you spell it! sorry sarah!) will be open for business, helping the good folk of shingle springs get whatever they want, & help them relax with a puff of dragon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users