#1 lolman1o1

lolman1o1

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hi
I have been looking around for revolvers and so far the only saa's I have found are gas and £100 +
this is probably because of the awkward shape as it is hard to fit a piston in. I believe however I can make it work. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this sort of thing If i get it to work and have some made.
there is only one discrepancy with my design so far. it would have to be loaded from the front of the cylinder. other than that it would probably be quite low fps.
on the other hand it would be very cheap 3d printed as the plastic is inexpensive.
I will post pictures and tests of the prototype as soon as it is finished.
until them please let me know what you think.

#2 Rhysd2

Rhysd2

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

It'd be interesting but would depend on how well it shot. Have you maybe considered a more solid gun of the era like the volcano pistol?

#3 lolman1o1

lolman1o1

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

maybe but they were never sold in large amounts due to the poor accuracy and power. still a possibility though. maybe a colt navy as they are big and were muzzle loaded anyway.

#4 Rhysd2

Rhysd2

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Oh I know was just thinking technically it's a more solid body and a cocking trigger guard would make the mechanics easier

Navy would work as the loading rod on the front could cock it

#5 kris

kris

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

Airsoft volcanic? Yes!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 lolman1o1

lolman1o1

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:33 AM

Already started on the colt navy and I will have a go at the volcanic. Will keep you posted.

#7 lolman1o1

lolman1o1

Private

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

having a bit of trouble with the cylinder. cant quit get the lugs for rotating it in the right place. anyone got any ideas? other than that it is coming along well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users