Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

Flying Lead – ‘Law and Order’

21-23 Feb 2014

Eversley

Only £50 for the weekend with a £25 deposit (pay pal sales@filmsim.co.uk)

Its 1882 and trouble is brewing.

With the election of a Mayor and the new promotion of Shingle Springs, we are one step closer to a town.  The last thing we need is a rocking boat, but I’ll tell ya, in one week, we have seen the return of the Injuns to the nation territory and a new camp being born from the ashes of an old one.  They call it La Cortina and I believe its gonna mean trouble to Shingle Springs. 

We have new outfits working out of the springs and a surveyor for the National rail line making plans to restart the line up again.  Shame their Chinee keep getting abducted.  I recon it’s them Mongolians in the hills, bushwackin em and feedin them to their hogs.

One positive however, trade has gone crazy, furs, whiskey, women and tools.  The bustle in the creek is endless, but its attracted those less inclined to the law, and trouble has already started to fling its ugly face around the camps.  The Law are still looking for the Assassin of the Clarkes town Mayor ‘John Lawson, who was shot dead only a month back. 

Oh and finally, gawd dam Mexicans in gawd dam Montana, the colour is bringin all sorts to the mix and right now I feel we’re gonna have us a real problem if the law can’t keep the order.

Booking thread will also be here and so the shenanigans begin!

I’ve left most of the names on from last game, so I’ll just add a P when deposit is paid or remove you if you can’t come.

Shingle Springs

Mr Paris – Heer Schmidt c

Baxter – Nige Price c

The Banker – Steve c

Peterson – Mitch c

Navy Dave – Dave c

Buck – Chewe c

Silas Woods – Mark B c

Crew- Deadbloke

Crew - Vern

Crew -

Crew -

Crew -

Crew -

Crew –

Law

The Marshal – Marsha

Marshall Comber - Hiede

Shingle Springs Businesses.

Salloon owner - William 'The Colonel' Bellefluer - Craig A

Doc Oskar Johanson - Ranjit Philora

Peabody and Smyth Mining Company

Ramon - Aitch

The Mexican - Hitman

Doc - Blaine Craig

The Kid - Sam Craig

Jameson and Jameson Mining Company

Contact holder – Irish

Pinkerton Agency

Kieran Gaynor

Gordon Thompson

La Cortina

As soon as I know your coming, ill get you added to the list and will mark you down as P for ‘deposit PAID’.  Let’s see if we can get a full house on this one guys.  We should have more crew than ever for this one!

#2 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

The Blackfoot will be in attendance. Hopefully about ten of us this time as we've sent out smoke signals and called in the braves from outlying villages after the attempt was made to poison the tribe (and the town we like and trade with) by outlaws.

Hopefully our skilled trackers will find the culprits.

#3 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

And 'man called ass'  or 'peterson' as he was once known may well still be living with the blackfoot by that time :)

#4 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

shizzer shizzer shizzer - date change!!!!!!!

#5 dieselmonkey

dieselmonkey

AKA Evo.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, reenacting

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Still there. Still going to be the Frozenfoot rather than the Blackfoot though! 

#6 Heide

Heide

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Bushcraft, martial arts, military history.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Oh bugger.  Time to try and call in favours at work for those dates!

#7 Gadge

Gadge

Von Bek

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Or develop a sudden and dehabilitating 'back problem'....  can happen.   can also sort itself out 'just like that'.

You were saying the other day your back muscles had been twinging a bit pete....

#8 Heide

Heide

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Bushcraft, martial arts, military history.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

Or develop a sudden and dehabilitating 'back problem'....  can happen.   can also sort itself out 'just like that'.

You were saying the other day your back muscles had been twinging a bit pete....

Lol.  My thoughts exactly.  I'm 99% for being there, one way or t'other.  No good having "law and order" with only one peace officer!

#9 Wladek

Wladek

2nd Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

maybe and perhaps. cold and short days with a Saloon still needing to be 'built' may make it impractical. But I will see what can be done.

Posted Image

#10 Itininerant Airsofter

Itininerant Airsofter

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Operation pending, I'll be there! Should know by mid Nov, would hate to miss this.

#11 Mutley Mark

Mutley Mark

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

looking forward to this

#12 DirtyDenn

DirtyDenn

Captain

• GMA Marshall
  • 622 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Good job all my guns are spring or CO2 lol
peace sells, buy who's buying?

#13 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Ill make sure the Saloon is ready for your arrival Craig.  Do you want me to get the 12x12 for you?

#14 Four Leaf

Four Leaf

Gunslingin' Zombie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:Zombies
    Westerns

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

You know Mr's Quarter-maine and Whitmore will be in attendance.

It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

#15 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

god dam mexicans! senior, what is wrong with mexicans, my brothers, & myself are respetible property owners now, in shingle springs, & i think you have had no problem with us, senior is certainly happy to take our money, so would say, may be senior is a bit two faced with his veiws on us. i would, senior advise that you treat us with respect, as we do with you, this way, everyone will get along just fine, we i think will have enough trouble with possible banditos from out of town, with out causeing animosity amongst our selves in it. i am sure that if we do get problems from out of town, senior will be most grateful to us mexicans, in town, if trouble brews.

jesus, he will be there, cant wait for my next dose of flying lead, it is trully my fav airsoft weekends of the year.

the mexican.

#16 SteveP

SteveP

Not a real Marshal

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

this has me a little frothy already - I love the way you guys always destroy me by 3pm on a saturday....

rowly I am the prettiest face in airsoft
FatMo that quotes going in my signature

#17 knightwalker11

knightwalker11

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:ww2 and starwars

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

god dam mexicans! senior, what is wrong with mexicans, my brothers, & myself are respetible property owners now, in shingle springs, & i think you have had no problem with us, senior is certainly happy to take our money, so would say, may be senior is a bit two faced with his veiws on us. i would, senior advise that you treat us with respect, as we do with you, this way, everyone will get along just fine, we i think will have enough trouble with possible banditos from out of town, with out causeing animosity amongst our selves in it. i am sure that if we do get problems from out of town, senior will be most grateful to us mexicans, in town, if trouble brews.

jesus, he will be there, cant wait for my next dose of flying lead, it is trully my fav airsoft weekends of the year.

the mexican.

Totally agree by far one airsoft I shall never miss

flyingleadoutpost.jpg

truthlies.pngwhiteriver.pngflyingleadmedal.pngthevote.png

#18 DirtyDenn

DirtyDenn

Captain

• GMA Marshall
  • 622 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Dutch oven on order.
Ham stew will be the order of the day, which is Damn awesome, granted I've not done it over a fire yet

Or my trademark chilli. but that could be tricky converting the method

Bloody diet, I'm obsessing
peace sells, buy who's buying?

#19 imp1864

imp1864

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

William Shannon is finally back from his travels, so be teaming up with my Mexican hombres. Back to spread righteous fire and zeal to the unbelievers.

#20 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

senior shanon, it will be good to have you back amongst us, we good catholic boys have missed you, & i think that you may be whanting to have a word with the other preacher, who has not been so nice about us, & has called us some very bad names.

jesus, the mexican.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users