#142 CHThree

CHThree

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:WW2 Airsoft & reenacting

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

Exactly when is that in May ? Do we have a date yet? We are getting awfully close to short notice.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#143 Gorgrim

Gorgrim

GMA Eversley Marshall

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:12 AM

It's on the 30th May to 1st June is the date for next lead : )

#144 Peppered

Peppered

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hi y'all,

Thanks for a great weekend.

I now have better timber sorted for the next game and so ( if I get there as it is at the end of a half term week - what is it with FL and school holidays?) the Birdcage Hotel will be finished and running. This means I need to sort out the paperwork for it and my characters - an Italian gentleman signore Peppardelle owns it and will run it.

In case it matters - the Canadian lumber jack worked all weekend on it at the last event and will do so on the next but needs to be paid. How do I sort this out?

The lumber jack will be living out of town and working timber and so wil need to be paid for this when around. Again, how does this work?

I have a mobile canvas hut sorted now so will need somewhere to plonk it - near la cortina? I would like to use it as the lumber jacks cabin and also for the Pedimore moonshiners who will turn up at some point, maybe sooner rather than later.....

Letter to the Marshall, shingle springs:

"Sir, my name is John Pedimore.

We have recently read in the county paper that kidnappers were caught and shot and saw in the pictures one of them looked like our sweet Uncle Isaiah Pedimore. He has not been in contact for weeks after travelling to find work in the area ahead of us moving to meet him. He is a gentle man and would not be involved in any banditry. Can you please settle our nerves and confirm it was not him in the picture.

He is not tall, has few possessions but often times wears his favourite travelling blanket and his brown hat. He is of older years but has a fine black beard.

If you can find him and urge him to send word he is well.

Yours,

John S Pedimore"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users