4 replies to this topic

#1 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,941 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:28 PM

Hi guys, John from Plug Fire http://www.plugfirecapgunsuk.com  will be down on Friday night for peeps to have a look and buy if they wish.  He can only take cash or PayPal.

im getting one;)

#2 hellsquad

hellsquad

Cap Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything gun related, PS3/4 gaming, My Family.

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

Hi All, very informal, I will bring down a few models to demonstrate if anyone is interested. Will also have a few with me to sell, but not worried at all if no takers so no pressures at all :) . Just be good to see what you guys and gals get up to at these events! (also have a personal passion for SAA's of all sorts, so interested in what your packing as well!) ( I think I know a few of you already). Just so you know I do not take card payments/Paypal other than online through the website , cheque / cash is always more than acceptable

All the very best

John

#3 sfc austin

sfc austin

sergeant first class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Guns 'n' Drums..

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:37 AM

Excellent news!

Will be good to finally meet you John!

See you there!

#4 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:16 AM

hi john,

I have tried to contact you via your site, but keep getting an era message. I have a very nice pieta 9mm colt navy blank firer, & am trying to get hold of short blanks, ie:quieter ones that are used for theatre, & stage use. if you can help, or have a solution, then can you please contact me on either:07778 558899, or email: templepanautomotive@btconnect.com

many thanks, & look forward to meeting you on Friday.

james.

#5 hellsquad

hellsquad

Cap Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything gun related, PS3/4 gaming, My Family.

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:11 AM

Cheers Guys!

James, I have set you an email :)

BTW is there still a gate at the entrance to the CEMEX works road?... key needed (in same old place :ph34r: ) or will it be open?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users