That was awesome. Cheers guys xxx

#2 Cptdarling38

Cptdarling38

GMA Eversley Marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:22 PM

Absolutely awesome event. with more events with that level of plot and enthusiasm I may well start Larp. so many shaninigans happening and an absolute scream.  bring on the next one.

#3 NinjaC00M

NinjaC00M

Um..... Ninja!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Ninjas, Ninjaing, and being a Ninja.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

It was incredibly enjoyable  :D However getting my gun hand crippled by the crazy preacher certainly made the last few hours interesting  :P Can't wait to head back out west  :lol:

:ph34r:

Infidels
The Infamous Charlie Team

#4 sfc austin

sfc austin

sergeant first class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Guns 'n' Drums..

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

An excellent weekend!

All the thanks go to you Josh, for beginning the idea to start with....

Cheers to everyone who attended.

#5 hellsquad

hellsquad

Cap Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything gun related, PS3/4 gaming, My Family.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:31 AM

A big thank you to Josh for the invite to show my Plug Cap Firing Guns Friday! Also many thanks to all of you for making me feel welcome, a very interesting experience all round and maybe in the future you may see me down there "in character" ;) .. just got to find some more time!.

Sorry could not stay over, got one of my headaches!!!!! think it was down to the M25, Live on the fens so not used to all that traffic! not a single tractor in sight!!

Thanks again

John

#6 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

wow, what a blinder of a lead! one of the best yet! & realy nice to welcome so many new players, you all just seemed to fit in straight away, & made it seem like you had been part of the town for ages. top game play all around!

for me, it was a very exiting, & some what nerve raking game. having played 'the mexican', from the very first lead, to come in as my new character, Arthur smythe, & have to kick up a rumpus over the way the mine was doing, plus sort out them darn ladys of ill repute, was a tense moment, but huge fun. a big thanks has to go to mr smythe's old friend, & brother in law, the 'doc', blain for all his help in getting mr smythes back story correct, many thanks dear chum, I couldn't have done it with out you.

the heroic 'mexican' jesus, after bravely volunteering to go to clarks town, to be proded, & poked, by the dr's there, so that a vacceine could be made to save the good folks of shingle springs, has headed back to his home land for a while, for a bit of r & r, plus sort out a bit of business for the company. he will return at somepoint in the future.

mr smythe will be around for a while, as there are a few business deals that need sorteing.

finaly, as allways, a huge big thanks to all of the gunman crew, & josh, for yet again putting on a blinder of a game, one that I will remember for a very long time. take a big bow, everyone, the weekend was a hoot!

james.

#7 Grouch

Grouch

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 03:38 PM

Pics from last weekend! Feel free to grab the pics for use on FB etc. A quick credit/like/share always appreciated 

As per usual, hires without watermark available for a small donation to the inevitablebrokenlense fund :) pop me an email to wyvernairsoft@gmail.com lubsx

http://bit.ly/leadblackbriar

#8 sfc austin

sfc austin

sergeant first class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Guns 'n' Drums..

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

Great pics!

Nice one Grouch

0 user(s) are reading this topic