#1 blitz

blitz

FreeLancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

Presentation (8.8 of 10);
When i bought this gun from josh at gunman, my first impression when i saw it on the table was HOLY CRAP! a stg!?!?? The over all look of the rifle is amazing, all metal and wood! With that being said, the paint on the metal scratches very easy and the wood is a terrible shade of this almost red blink.gif (im going to have to restain the stock....). The gun comes in the nice douche bag brown box, not the super cool boxs with all the graphics and nice packing material like TM does. It all comes with the gun, 500 rd hicap, crapy wall charger (which i threw in the trash), 1200mah AGM brand stick battery (which i almost threw out), book (that doesnt have an exploaded veiw of the gun so it took extra long figuring out the dissassemble), barrel rod, and sling (of which i was excited for but turned out to suck...). All and all the gun looks fantastic with some minor draw backs that can be fixed.

Build (9.5! of 10);
First of all the take down of this gun was really strange.... it comes apart in a sort of modular stamped plate design... entire take down took a while to figure out due to this quirky design. The stock is nice and wobbly and is pretty big only to house a stick battery. the gear box is a V2 ( i thought it would be a V3...), with a motor housing that bolts the motor to the gear box like a V3. Upon opening the gearbox to change out the springs, i was pleasantly surprised. The build was very well done. It had the XYT chinese gears (that are very sturdyand solid), a nozzle delay chip, a ported piston head with a good o ring, a short stroke piston, and 7mm bushings. Now for the lame stuff... it was poorly greased, the origonal spring is a monster, and some of the components are made of that really cheap light weight plastic. Even with all that im very pleased with where AGM has headed in their gun.

Performance (8.5 of 10);
This gun actualy preformed rather well mostly stock. With just a 100 spring, it shot from 320 to 340. I believe this is just due to the brand new spring i droped in, im beting it will settle down to just at 330. The range was impressive, able to reach out and touch snipers at their max range. However the accuracy was ok at best. The hopup also was kinda quirky, every now and then it shot a lil funny, i think cuz its brand new as well. The mag holds around 300ish (recamend buying more when they become availible). ROF was about average. Sound was average was well (doesnt sound like a beast, and isnt quite as a mouse farting in church). Later im gonna drop in a tightbore and a 90 spring to bring this guy up to my really high standards.
commi bastards are stealing our water...

you pour it on the ground and where does it go?

straight to Russia!

#2 blitz

blitz

FreeLancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

to add on this under the build area.... the barrel seems to be a tight bore, not a very good one or very tight, like maybe 6.05-4. i havent mic'ed it, and AGM did their classic geto hopup glue job, where they literaly glue the hopup to the barrel to increase FPS... not too pleased.
commi bastards are stealing our water...

you pour it on the ground and where does it go?

straight to Russia!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users