• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Heide

Heide

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Bushcraft, martial arts, military history.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Deposit sent.

#42 Four Leaf

Four Leaf

Gunslingin' Zombie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:Zombies
    Westerns

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

Deposits x 3 sent for Kieran Gaynor, Gordon Thomson and Emmet McGauran.

It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

#43 Wladek

Wladek

2nd Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

plates, bowls, mugs, vials, whiskey, bottles, all starting to be laid out on on the table for packing tomorrow. slowly bringing it all together...

Posted Image

#44 AdeUK

AdeUK

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:19 PM

Be great to see you Kieran...and Gordo.

I've been packing , fiddling, fettling, removing stuff, replacing stuff and still got a few ideas on some bits to get....but 95% packed....just need to buy food and beer tomorrow.

I don't think that I have ever been so excited about an event
Posted Image

#45 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

morning gringos,

sadley the Mexican will be out of the country for this lead (hate missing a lead!) due to some last minute hitches with the truck...all sorted now, it has put me back a bit, & am of to Normandy in the old girl on Monday, so need this weekend to do all the finale sorteing, packing, etc. have a great weekend everyone, & I look forward to seeing you all soon. (once our Normandy trip is out of the way, I can then get back in to doing games, etc again, due to my sister, it was touch & go if I would get to france, but she realy wants me to go, as she appreciates it's a once in a lifetime trip.)

looking forward to hearing all about the game.

james.

and now a message from jesus, aka the Mexican.

chow amigos,

I & my hombre, ramone, will be out of town, on business, so will not be around to keep an eye on our business ventures. I am sure that know harm will come to them, as amigos, I would not like to have to should we say, deal with any problems on my return. when I say deal with problems, I mean I will deal with them in my own unique way, & this way usualy involves mucho, mucho, lots of pain, with parts of a gringos body being, slowly, very slowly, sliced of, & stuffed in to there stinking, theifing mouths, I am sure, that you get my drift.

so amigos, leave all that the Mexican, & his business partners ventures alone, & we will all get along just fine. I might not be there, but rest assured, I have eyes, & ears in the town, & will find out if there are any underhand shinanigans that have gone on, against us, in my absance.

asta la vista gringos,

the Mexican, & partners.

#46 SteveP

SteveP

Not a real Marshal

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Frothy frothy froth froth

rowly I am the prettiest face in airsoft
FatMo that quotes going in my signature

#47 sfc austin

sfc austin

sergeant first class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Guns 'n' Drums..

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

Great weekend!

So glad I went....

Good to meet you boys! Especially Sydney and Williamson... Thanks for all the work....(Those boys are loaded.....)

Looking forward to the next one...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users