• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 edgjor22

edgjor22

Lance Corporal

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:ARMY and anything to do with guns, aswell cadets and gunman airsoft

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

i own a Dboys scar it shoots great and everything but i just want to expand my arsenal. Ive been to gunman before and everything and had a look at a lot of peoples loadouts and most of them use m4's. I play woodland as most gunman sites are i was wondering what is a good aeg which suits the role of woodland. My budget is around £250 to £300 pounds.

any ideas would be great :}

#2 JayC

JayC

Captain

• GMA Marshall
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

really there is no correct answer to your question, it all comes down to how you want to play and what you like weopon wise. a woodland site can usually accommodate any kind of airsoft gun. i myself will quite often be using an m60, other times an m4 or m16. i just adjust what role i play within my team. some people will use just a pistol and can still rack up the kills by being sneaky. others a sniper rifle.

as its been said before on many threads, it all comes down to personal choice and style of play. so m4, ak, scar, mp5, m60, m911 etc they're all good.

#3 edgjor22

edgjor22

Lance Corporal

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:ARMY and anything to do with guns, aswell cadets and gunman airsoft

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

well im thinking on getting a gun with a long barrel for accuracy something like JG G3 or a AMG m16 ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users