9 replies to this topic

#1 DEAGLE DUDE

DEAGLE DUDE

covert operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts
  • Interests:airsoft , xbox , airsoft, ........boobs
    covert ops is my middle name - always check your back as ill be there 99% of the time ;)

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

got this at wolf the other day
nice solid build no creaks or wobbles throughout the entire body
it says takes most m4 mags but I would only advise the magpul mids or the stubby 70 rounders that come with it ,
hits at 355 out the box so had mine downed to 340 but that was done for free so all good
, I wanted somthing smaller than a cqb m4 and better than the p90 shitty mags , they bought this out and fell in love ,
has no optics but a set of low profile flip up sights sorted that ,
1 little niggle is it can only fit a small 850 mah lipo in the batt space so you will need a spare but that's understandable for somthing so compact
but being bullpup the barrel is still quite long and can easily hit a human chest at a good 30m with no worries at all , the rof was tested at 21 rpm with a 7.2 lipo which was quite nice too
the duel stage teigger is nice and crisp and very similar to the aug , it's completly ambidextrous too
ill add some more to this when I skirmish it end month but first impressions are good atm

deags out
G.O.N.D.O.R

#2 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • 8,911 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

when your bored Deagle, ill buy ir off you lol.

#3 DEAGLE DUDE

DEAGLE DUDE

covert operations

• Members
  • 1,368 posts
    covert ops is my middle name - always check your back as ill be there 99% of the time ;)

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

your the reason I have it lol , I do beleive I owe you a beer
G.O.N.D.O.R

#4 Curly68

Curly68

2nd Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:BMX racing, martial arts, motorbikes - Curly
    Army cadets, Xbox, fitness, clay shooting - Jack

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

Might have to come to the end of the month, just to check this bad boy out!

#5 DEAGLE DUDE

DEAGLE DUDE

covert operations

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

haha , ill be up on the 27th if anyone wants to have a nose
G.O.N.D.O.R

#6 sheriffbrad

sheriffbrad

GET SOME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

I was going to start a thread to see if anyone has any first hand experience with one of these as i've been patiently waiting for their release! I've heard very good things about these, but also some negatives- namely the battery allowance, the weight distribution (being bull pup styled id expect it to be fairly rear heavy anyway) and i've also heard the lugs that hold the top to the bottom are very fragile- one guy saying his came broke in the box- maybe something to take into consideration. Non the less I think this looks fantastic and I cant wait to see one in the flesh! Are you up sunday too?

Also how much are these going for?

#7 DEAGLE DUDE

DEAGLE DUDE

covert operations

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Ill be up all weekend mate , from what i can see if I fell on it I think It would brake me rather than brake it lol
Solid as with no creaks at all . The weight isn't a problem at all , yes the majority is in the rear due to the fact that's where the gearbox is but because its so compact and falls naturally into your shoulder you don't notice it at all as overall it's not a very heavy gun at all .

Sadly yes the batt space is shit lol . The normal 1600 mah mini won't have a hope in hell of fitting I'm afraid , however I have got 2 850 mah lipos that fit in perfectly and you can not swap a batt in seconds (ill show y the quick release batt compartment when I'm down)
The lipos only cost £15 quid so I think for all the plus sides of this gun a can cope with swapping a batt out in the field if I run dry lol

And I went down to London at wolf and got mine for £315 then spunked another ton odd on mags and batts lol
G.O.N.D.O.R

#8 DEAGLE DUDE

DEAGLE DUDE

covert operations

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

Edit
G.O.N.D.O.R

#9 sheriffbrad

sheriffbrad

GET SOME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

I'm actually quite excited to see one of these in the flesh! I'll have to come find you sunday and have a drool if thats ok :)

#10 DEAGLE DUDE

DEAGLE DUDE

covert operations

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

Right then , so after the weekends game I have come to the conclusion , THIS GUN IS FUCKIN SWEET lol
And also found out it will take a 1300 mah lipo too so batt space isn't half as bad as its made out to be , took me a while to get used to the duel stage trigger at first but once I got it down it was awesome , rockin 70rnd mags was also awesome as they kept in low profile with the gun , body took a drop in the village and a few hits on walls...... Not even a scratch , it's as solid as anything
I highly recommend it , perfect in cqb and also holds it own in wooded and open areas

Deags out..........
G.O.N.D.O.R

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users