4 replies to this topic

#1 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

Come on guys, I know its 2 months away, but lets get some booking in. If we don't get the support (its getting a bit last minute .com) Ill cancel the site. Its too expensive for 20 guys to play in. Ill just move the whole game to Eversley!

#2 tomlegg

tomlegg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Vietnam Airsoft

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

Josh, mate, might it just be easier to just give us a deadline for when payments are required?  Not trying to sound snippy, just trying to help a little.

Cheers bud,

Tom

Gunman Events:

VIETNAM:  Ia Drang Part 2: Broken Arrow - The Long Walk - Choker - Ho Chi Minh - Overdrive - Battle of the Chuối Gà River - Operation Diamond Head

COLD WAR:  Cutthroat - Black Gold Part 2: Two Faces - Hockwerk - Double Barrel Part 1 - Operation Light House - Battle of the Weser - Gulag - DMZ 84 - The Dark

Non Gunman Events:

VIETNAM:  DorkingNAM Nov. 2009 - DorkingNAM April 2010 - CS 'In Country 8' Aug. 2010 - CS 'In Country 9' Aug. 2011 - DorkingNAM Oct. 2011 - DorkingNAM Nov. 2012 - Operation: Dust Off April 2014 - Operation: Dust Off II May 2015

OTHER:  CS Operation "Full Metal Wedding Jacket" June 2012 - WWII The Battle of Tulagi April 2016 - Grenada Day 2 August 2016

#3 hitman

hitman

gma marshall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:guns!.....funily enough! girls! though have marginaly better luck with guns! may be girls with big guns is what i should be looking for? ooh, & a bloody gert big tank!.....& of course booze! so to some up, guns, girls with guns, big tanks, & booze....wow sounds like the best night out ever!

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

guys, it would be a shame if the game has to go to eversley, as you will loose the vehicle side to it, eversleys to small to drive the zill around, & not even worth takeing the gaz, so come on comrades, & capitalist pigs, get your bookings in! westwood is such a great site, so well sorted for a big epic game, lets use it to it's full potential.

james.

#4 PeoplesArmyGrenzer

PeoplesArmyGrenzer

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:53 AM

Ill try and make to this game with Ben, seeing as it is the huge site I will try and bring the little car as well! (Trabbi Kubel)

#5 Target

Target

Mr Gunman

• Gunman Management
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,935 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

Cool bud.

True Tom and I have a booking terms and cons I should link really;). My bad xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users