FILMSIM RULES FOR WW2
The focus as always is pushing more of a role-play element in the battles; guys making an effort to scream out when shot and play dead for a while whilst troops move over their corpses will add to everyone’s emersion.
Also playing in the spirit of the game is the order of the day, guys that play with an Airsoft skirmish attitude will be asked to leave as it will be ruining the effort made by the rest of the field. Don’t play for the win, play for the experience and remember, everything you do is part of everyone else’s experience.
Standard Game Rules FILMSIM
• When shot, a loud call of ‘HIT’ or ‘Agrrr’ should be made and the player is considered out of game.
• When hit the player must place a ‘HAND’ in the air to show they are no longer live.
Please try to re-act to locational hits for effect.
• Immediately fall to the ground and call ‘Medic’ if Allied or ‘Sani’ if Axis. If no one gets to you or all your bandages have been used you are dead.
• A shot player shouldn’t be targeted and cannot return fire until healed, UNLESS they try to crawl to safety. If shot whilst crawling you must call it, slump and stay on the ground for 10 seconds, then move off calling KIA. There is no limit to how far you can crawl however; you will bleed out in 5mins!
• Moving wounded. One man with two hands or two men with one hand each can drag a wounded soldier to safety! (Medics have their own rule)
• Any soldier can return to their HQ or a controlled CP and be fully restored to full hits (all bandages taken off)
• Dead players ‘DO NOT TALK’. Exception to use the call ‘DEAD MAN WALKING’
• If things are a bit hairy or you’re on your own in the middle of nowhere you make take an immediate KIA! Just put your hand in the air and call ‘DEAD MAN WALKING’ Otherwise you must stay on the ground for at least 2mins. There is NO limit to how long you stay dead in the field however.
Getting back in the action
• If a live team mate can get to you they must tie one of your bandages to you wrist to make you live again. To move a wounded player, place your hand on their shoulder.
• All bandaging must be stationery and if either player is hit during the Medic or during the move, both must take a KIA and head back to a CP or HQ!
• A hit is anywhere on the body or the gun and ricochet must also be taken, if you think you’ve been hit, take it as your back in the game almost immediately.
If you set one off and are hit by the bbs it a ‘HIT’ (wound)
Explosive Pyro Affects
• Small structures 5m x5m Whole building is cleared – inside only
• Large buildings – 5m hard cover has affect including floor to floor stair wells and corridors.
• 5m away – hard cover has affect – outside only
If hit by a pyro you are HIT.
Artillery strikes, 10m away, cover has no affect.
NO reloading in the field (must be a CP or HQ) unless it’s by hand (no thumb loader) or at a live ammo crate.
You get 1 bandage in the field and a second if you wear a steel helmet.
No man goes to war alone! If you find yourself alone or your squad dwindles to only 2 men, you can’t advance on a position or complete any tasks, you should go to ground and wait until re-enforcements arrive or fall back to your Squad flag or your HQ.
You can only leave a CP (after regen) if you have at least 2 live team mates to push off with so a squad of 3! (Hopefully they will be your squad members that have returned for you.) The only exception will be Snipers.
Officers can move around friendly positions on their own (at their own risk) but are still bound by the restrictions of the standing orders.
One of the best pieces of equipment you can carry in the field is a small notebook and pencil, so the game rules can be cut and pasted in and any addition tasks, maps etc be carried into the field. It’s only a suggestion but could also be used as a diary of your battles over the years.
Rules for load outs and Class
Each style of soldier has its own load out; the load outs are defined below. If you are not ranked or have not taken a special role you will be considered a soldier in the field!
1. Combat Soldier - Load out
Can use a Sub-machine gun/assault rifle 350fps
Single shot ONLY rifle 370fps
Can carry 300rds
Can carry 4 grenades
2. sharp shooter– Load out
Can use a single shot bolt-action rifle up to 400fps with a .2 bb
Can carry 150rds
Can carry 2 grenades
3. Support – Load out
Can use a mobile support weapon firing at 350 fps (can be shot from the hip)
Can use a static MG firing at 370fps (must be deployed)
Can carry 2000rds loaded in mags but can carry bags of 500rnds to reload from when empty.
Can use a bolt action rifle at 500fps and can move alone.
If killed, must return to HQ (no regen in the field
HIGH CAP MAGS - non MG/support
everyone is asked to make sure they only run mid caps if possible; however some rifles aren’t released with the option. If so you must bag up 300rnds and will be restricted to SINGLE SHOT ONLY!.
If you’re found poring ammo into your magazine in the field or using full auto, you are cheating!%
FILMSIM Battle rules for WW2
Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:07 PM
FILMSIM RULES FOR WW2
Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:04 AM
Nothing massive. Pyro is now a hit rather than KIA. Means we get loads of bodies all over the floor to walk over.
Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:48 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users